The Student Room Group

views on feminism.

Scroll to see replies

needed in 3rd and 2nd world countries.
not really needed in 1st world countries.
it feels less like fighting for equality in first world countries.
Original post by Sparks17
or maybe as men don't need corrupt movements to help themselves!?

If I was allowed to rep you sir I would
Reply 42
Original post by Godofdestruction
If I was allowed to rep you sir I would

and same to you good sir.
Reply 43
not necessarily, what is useless and detrimental to society should be discarded, no matter how 'good' it was in its time.

And that's your opinion which you're intitled to, i brlieve it is still l needed to spread to other countries where womens rights are still poor
Reply 44
Original post by Studystix
needed in 3rd and 2nd world countries.
not really needed in 1st world countries.
it feels less like fighting for equality in first world countries.

... and more like pushing down men and promoting female-dominated societies.
Reply 45
Original post by Kiertan
And that's your opinion which you're intitled to, i brlieve it is still l needed to spread to other countries where womens rights are still poor

equality yes, feminism no
Reply 46
Original post by TheCompStudent
You got me babe. How old are you

he/she/both/it is probably around 10.

>unironically believing that the majority of feminists in developed countries want a matriarchy instead of just being respected
and same to you good sir.

It's a shame that a movement with such good intentions is fighting for all the wrong causes. Feminism is needed in third world countries where female genital mutilation is normal and rape gangs are seen to be acceptable. Not fighting things like the wage gap that many have proven dosen't exist and in any job where it does its not gender that is a determinate factor it's the life choices of the worker... "sigh" If only they worked towards goals that actually need to be realised.
Reply 49
Original post by babsxox
>unironically believing that the majority of feminists in developed countries want a matriarchy instead of just being respected

women are respected in developed countries just as much as men! what more do they want!?
Original post by Kiertan

I agree with you 100% but we must realise that many of the goal western feminism has sought to realise have been done and their attention should be turned to the countries that have poor woman's rights
Reply 51
Agreed

Double agreed.
Reply 52
Original post by Godofdestruction
It's a shame that a movement with such good intentions is fighting for all the wrong causes. Feminism is needed in third world countries where female genital mutilation is normal and rape gangs are seen to be acceptable. Not fighting things like the wage gap that many have proven dosen't exist and in any job where it does its not gender that is a determinate factor it's the life choices of the worker... "sigh" If only they worked towards goals that actually need to be realised.

what a legend.
Agreed

It's nice to see that we are of a mind on this sir
what a legend.

Thank you sir, as are you

preach
Reply 56
Original post by Studystix
preach

of course
Reply 57
Cheeto face? you're funny, you're a whore that ****s for money.

You fat *****, the only reason you are a feminist is because you're fat. You don't want to make a sandwich for guys, instead you want them to make you a sandwhich. Fat *****.

And you look like this.

you need help my friend.
Cheeto face? you're funny, you're a whore that ****s for money.

You fat *****, the only reason you are a feminist is because you're fat. You don't want to make a sandwich for guys, instead you want them to make you a sandwhich. Fat *****.

And you look like this.

Your a ****ing beast sir, well done.
Thank you sir. You have a beautiful brain

sorry i couldn't actually be bothered to look at it, my eyes kinda just slipped right off it because of how pathetic it was

also ya know that using "sir" unironically is the height of cringe XDDDD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending