The Student Room Group

Weekly payslips EU migrant worker

Hi,

I would like to know which weekly payslips Student Finance needs to unblock payments for term 1, 2 and 3 (EU Migrant worker status).

If a student is working through an agency, weekly payslips are likely to varie as worked hours can not really be predicted.

In the case of a weekly payslip not showing enough hours, would Student finance consider to take into account the hours worked in a month?

Thanks
Hi,

I would like to know which weekly payslips Student Finance needs to unblock payments for term 1, 2 and 3 (EU Migrant worker status).

If a student is working through an agency, weekly payslips are likely to varie as worked hours can not really be predicted.

In the case of a weekly payslip not showing enough hours, would Student finance consider to take into account the hours worked in a month?

Thanks

Hi kateeliz,

In order that I can give you the correct information can you advise if you are a September start 2017 ?

Thanks Rona
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi kateeliz,

In order that I can give you the correct information can you advise if you are a September start 2017 ?

Thanks Rona

Yes I started my course in September this year
Original post by kateeliz
Yes I started my course in September this year

Hi kateeliz,

If your course started in September and you are paid weekly for Term 1 we require a payslip dated after 1st September. For Term 2 we require a December Payslip and for Term 3 we require a March Payslip.

The reason we ask for the evidence each term is to show that you are still working and earning at an acceptable level. If hours worked or earnings are less in one week we would still be able to see that you are earning at an acceptable level by using the 'Year To Date' total on your payslip.

You can send more than one payslip if required.

Regards,

Stuart
Original post by Stuart SFE
Hi kateeliz,

If your course started in September and you are paid weekly for Term 1 we require a payslip dated after 1st September. For Term 2 we require a December Payslip and for Term 3 we require a March Payslip.

The reason we ask for the evidence each term is to show that you are still working and earning at an acceptable level. If hours worked or earnings are less in one week we would still be able to see that you are earning at an acceptable level by using the 'Year To Date' total on your payslip.

You can send more than one payslip if required.

Regards,

Stuart

Great! Thanks for your help
Original post by kateeliz
Hi,

Thanks[/QUO

Hi kateeliz,

To help you better, can you advise in what month does your course start, as different start dates require different evidence ?

Thanks Rona
Reply 6
Hello, My third payment in scheduled in 9th April, for which month do i need to send payslips? Thank you
If you are paid weekly I think you'll need to send your payslips from week 50 to week 10. So basically payslips for any work done from 11th December to 11th March.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending