The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LMFAO this dude usin' alts how pathetic
Original post by babsxox
honestly the fact that all of y'all post at the same time is super suspicious uwu

We've united against a common enemy whose probably got more fat folds then ****ing blue whale.
Original post by babsxox
LMFAO this dude usin' alts how pathetic

you're outgunned and outmatched, three of us against one of you.
Original post by babsxox
Actually it's me verses one pathetic loser with three accounts lmfao

get a life freak

loool! its hilarious how you've so obviously lost and now resorting to petty insults and baseless accusations!
Original post by babsxox
Actually it's me verses one pathetic loser with three accounts lmfao

get a life freak

We're pathetic, please your probably like a hockey player only shower after three periods
Original post by Godofdestruction
We're pathetic, please your probably like a hockey player only shower after three periods

you were a legend before you said that.... now you are a GOD!!!
Original post by Sparks17
loool! its hilarious how you've so obviously lost and now resorting to petty insults and baseless accusations!

lmfao this post is especially hilarious considering the trash your posting on your other account
you were a legend before you said that.... now you are a GOD!!!

this post is also hilarious considering the fact that you like, switched tabs and then sent this message to yourself.

god i physically can't imagine being as much of a loser as you are.
Original post by babsxox
lmfao this post is especially hilarious considering the trash your posting on your other account

ahhh, I kind of feel sorry for you, with such insignificant mental capabilities you resort to primitive insults. an inferior mentality to be sure.
Original post by babsxox

***** listen here you're most likely too fat to get this through to your brain but we're are three different people! I wonder what's harder for you to grasp that or the handle bar on a weight loss machine
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by babsxox
this post is also hilarious considering the fact that you like, switched tabs and then sent this message to yourself.

much less of a loser than you, so no, you probably can't reach up to my level!
ahhh, I kind of feel sorry for you, with such insignificant mental capabilities you resort to primitive insults. an inferior mentality to be sure.

omg are you like
theduo
because this is totally the level of self awareness that he had (which is literally 0)
Original post by Godofdestruction
***** listen here you're most likely too fat to get this through to your brain but we're are three different people! I wonder what's harder for you to grasp that or the handle bar on a weight loos machine

Original post by babsxox
omg are you like
theduo
because this is totally the level of self awareness that he had (which is literally 0)

just looked up who theduo was, he seemed like my kind of guy! if only he was here now, you would really be screwed then!
Original post by TheCompStudent
You're fat. You eat left and right overs. Fat *****

god i wish i was fat tbh, it sucks only being 9 stone and 1.75m high
Original post by emigla
have you tried talking to your dad about how he makes you feel?

Yeah I've tried but whenever I try and say something he interrupts, shouting and ranting at me about it. So I'm just not bothering any more because I can't get a word in.
Original post by babsxox

***** you're 18 months pregnant. You eat cake for breakfast

just looked up who theduo was, he seemed like my kind of guy! if only he was here now, you would really be screwed then!

He was truly a god amongst men. My inspiration to join the student room
Original post by TheCompStudent
You're fat. You eat left and right overs. Fat *****

come on man, babsxox is probably crying into it's pillow as we speak.
Original post by babsxox
god i wish i was fat tbh, it sucks only being 9 stone and 1.75m high

Oh Hi peter dinklage

Latest

Trending

Trending