The Student Room Group

Sex life

What would people do in this situation?

I am in a happy relationship with my gf but we dont have sex much cos of her belly troubles (not preggers) we havent bin able to have sex proper for nearly a year

Scroll to see replies

experiment.
Reply 2
the issue with that is she doesnt see the point cos she is very much all or nothing
What 'belly troubles'? Has she seen a doctor? There are very few conditions that I can think of that would actually prevent sex permanently, so she should get treatment if she hasn't already. In the meantime though, there are plenty of ways to be intimate without penetrative sex, is she willing to do other stuff? If not, the medical issue isn't really the problem.
try and convince her otherwise.
sex is not everything.
Reply 6
Why does this always come up? It's simple.

IF sex is that important to you, that it's affecting our relationship, just break up with her and get it elsewhere. One of two things will happen, you'll realise you were getting more sex than you deserve, or you'll find someone who puts out more.

It's really not that difficult.
Talk to her about it not us haha x
This is one of those threads that can't actually be solved by people on here.
But if I was in your situation and I felt unhappy I'd leave. Life is short, you're young and not every relationship is destined to last anyway
Guaranteed she's banging two other guys on the down low, which explains her low libido. You getting cucked in real time son
Original post by zyzzyspirit
Guaranteed she's banging two other guys on the down low, which explains her low libido. You getting cucked in real time son

Wtf. You're on every post being a ********, you need to go outside x
Original post by laitankoko
Wtf. You're on every post being a ********, you need to go outside x

Don't swear, it's against the rules of this website

I literally don't care :redface:

You swear on posts.
I literally don't care :redface:

Who tf do you think you are huh
Who tf do you think you are huh

I honestly don't know :frown: hbu? x
I honestly don't know :frown: hbu? x

White boy looking for teen booty

A typical man's answer.
what a immature boy.

Quick Reply

Latest