The Student Room Group

John Lewis first day

So i have absolutely no idea where to go on my first day, do I go to customer services? Am I supposed to go to the partners entrance (how do i find this entrance if this is the case)? I know for my interview I went to customer services but I'm a bit unsure right now, anyone have any advice?
Do you have someone you've been told to go and see? If you have, I'd go to customer services and ask to see them. If you haven't, still go to customer services, tell them it's your first day and ask them where to go. Do you have any information on what you'll be doing/which department you'll be based in?
Phone them up and ask, it might be different for every store.
Reply 3
Original post by RallySPORT
Do you have someone you've been told to go and see? If you have, I'd go to customer services and ask to see them. If you haven't, still go to customer services, tell them it's your first day and ask them where to go. Do you have any information on what you'll be doing/which department you'll be based in?

I haven't been told anything about the first day or who to go to or anything. I'll be working as a catering assistant.
Original post by ShannonLF
I haven't been told anything about the first day or who to go to or anything. I'll be working as a catering assistant.

I'd probably head to the cafe area then and ask to speak to the cafe manager.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending