The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TimmonaPortella
Err, she gets to represent to the world that she has a master's degree from Cambridge, and this probably helped her secure the job she claims to have in a large company?

I'm sorry but the idea that it's as bad to report someone for running a scam as it is to run the scam in the first place is just bizarre.

Yes, represent to the world and pick up a 5 figure (us $) salary, and get immigration clearance real easy. Beats minimum wage in my own country where I'd be struggling. Actually, beats minimum wage even in the US which is where I moved to. And I work for one of the best companies in the world. So yes, I do benefit in real ways.
[video="youtube;Lr7CKWxqhtw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7CKWxqhtw[/video]
Original post by hahagr8stuff
he probs won't do it tbh. if he does bring it up, just say he is lying and the emails are fake or u didnt actually use his essays.

Thats the tough part, he emailed me the essays .. I submitted them, so yes, technically the ghost writing services may not have the material but he has them in his sent items for sure. And a lot of things he was helping me with, was his own ideas and thoughts. He used writers to understand context but redrafted them before sending them to me. He was good. I would refine it and submit. He is a brilliant man no doubt, someone that studied at a no name university in some third world country and was able to respond to masters assignments at Cambridge university without attending a single class and I scored 76 on some assignments.
Original post by Oneiropólos
Dont do the crime if you can't do the time you fraud.

Why does anyone think there's jail time? I mean just google, president of Hungary? there's a lot of shame. Not much else if you're found out. People talk about law suits, who would want to sue me? and for what? my worn out pair of shoes?
That's just being trump. You missed the point.
Original post by Ishax
You don’t care about me, yet you wrote two huge paragraphs which I can’t be bothered to read. I have better things to do with my time.

Good bye :smile:

LOL well i get to have the last word, and the 1st paragraph was not 'huge' you illiterate prick and maybe if your brain wasn't the size of your so called ego you wouldn't be getting jealous over someone going to a better uni than you
Original post by Ishax
So your excuse is, you’re a international student so you needed to “cheat” to achieve a masters from Cambridge University?

How pathetic.

You achieve the grade you deserve based on your hard word, not nationality.

Are you in the 8th Grade?
I have no idea how people like that get into Cambridge :colonhash:
Do its matter in dis context?
>Gets master's degree from a global top tier university
>Doesn't go anon on a public forum to protect their identity.
Original post by maths_geek234
LOL well i get to have the last word, and the 1st paragraph was not 'huge' you illiterate prick and maybe if your brain wasn't the size of your so called ego you wouldn't be getting jealous over someone going to a better uni than you

Coming from the one who can’t write proper sentences. Yet, you’re calling me illiterate?

Is that what you resort to insults when your point is stupid and doesn’t make any sense?

Reading your level of English hurts my eyes and brain actually. First, learn how to write better English in proper grammar then come back and insult me.
Original post by amiintrouble
Are you in the 8th Grade?

What the hell are you going on about?
Original post by amiintrouble
You googled amiintrouble and found an picture and a name? Catch me if you can? and no, don't bother tracing the IP .. I always use VPN tunnels that bounce off my traffic all around the world.

Last thing you want to do is annoy the people trying to help you on this forum. Because what you just done right now, is just make yourself look like a grade A idiot whose statement sounds like another one of those silly copypastas floating around the internet right now. I'd wager that's a scratch on the surface compared to the mistakes you made which have led to you little 'dilemma'. Real shame your VPN tunnels couldn't save you from that, eh?

Back on topic please.

EDIT: Following your little statement at the end of your comment there buddy, you will now be reported to both the Police and the TSR senior moderation team as you have now committed another criminal offence under the Computer misuse act. It won't be hard for them to find your real IP address as they can just trace the IP addresses you used to make your previous posts on this forum. Enjoy your criminal convictions!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Ishax
Coming from the one who can’t write proper sentences. Yet, you’re calling me illiterate?

Is that what you resort to insults when your point is stupid and doesn’t make any sense?

Reading your level of English hurts my eyes and brain actually. First, learn how to write better English in proper grammar then come back and insult me.

Lol sorry what uni do you go to again, what degree do you do?

Wow if you can't even understand my level of english god knows how you even made it into uni
Wouldn't this be proof? And I hope he does this. You actually disgust me, because I'm pretty sure other people worked incredibly hard to get the grade. Heck, you took someone elses space who clearly deserved it a lot more than you. You clearly don't know how wrong it is, or else you would own up. If it helps, he is also going to get into trouble for this. And posting it on TSR? That's a new level of stupid
Lol sorry what uni do you go to again, what degree do you do?

Wow if you can't even understand my level of english god knows how you even made it into uni

I should tell you my personal life because? Especially, when you’re trying to insult me. Whatever I respond with, you will insult that.

Yet, here you are trying to insult me again because I hurt your ego. What a shame :smile:
Original post by Ishax
I should tell you my personal life because?

Yet, here you are trying to insult me because I hurt your ego. What a shame :smile:

LOOOOL try come up with your own comebacks before using mine and I guess the shame of going to a **** uni is too much for you to bear to post on here, mate you started this and I cannot stand bullies like you who think your above everyone else, know your place.
Original post by Ishax
I sent screenshots of this thread to Cambridge University. I’m sure (if they want to look into it, I’m 98% sure they will want too). They will eventually find out who did it.

I hate cheaters. You deserve everything you get.

One day, eventually you will get your karma. I hope your masters is revoked.

I have no sympathy for you.

hahahahahha u r a ****in savage i love it
Original post by Hey_Its_Cerian
I hope for your sake that you're just a troll. If you're a troll, then please get a life. If you're not a troll, then I hope you haven't actually used your "degree" to get a job because that's going to land you in real trouble.

Why did you cheat, may I ask? I know you're an "International student" so English isn't your first language...but if you're a genuine person, you're obviously an able person for getting into Cambridge in the first place.

Why did I cheat? I really don't remember my motivation, but I do remember the distress, I would speak to him on the phone and he'd ask what I was worried about, try to explain things and work with me to write things up. I wouldn't be able to and I'd ask him to do it, and he'd just do it and send it to me. This was usually the night before the submission. He is very intelligent.
LOOOOL try come up with your own comebacks before using mine and I guess the shame of going to a **** uni is too much for you to bear to post on here, mate you started this and I cannot stand bullies like you who think your above everyone else, know your place.

Where have I given OP any insults or anything towards her personally? I’ve given my opinion on cheaters, which you disagree with. Fair enough.

I’ve said this before, if you don’t agree with me that’s fine. You’re entitled to your opinion. However, I hurt your ego which is why you’re trying to insult me and currently you’re failing to do so.

Like I’ve already said, go learn proper English then come back and insult me. You can’t even write proper sentences, I pity you. I really do.

Latest

Trending

Trending