The Student Room Group

How to see my UCAS references

I would like to see my references that college have given me. Does anyone know how you ask UCAS for them? I've heard it costs £10 to get them but does anyone have any information on how you go about requesting to see them?? (My UCAS form has been sent off)
Original post by Emiliexx
I would like to see my references that college have given me. Does anyone know how you ask UCAS for them? I've heard it costs £10 to get them but does anyone have any information on how you go about requesting to see them?? (My UCAS form has been sent off)

Make a data protection act subject access request (I think)
I may be wrong but you're not really supposed to see them so I don't think UCAS would send you them? I'd say your best bet is to ask the school and see if they'll show you your reference. My school made me personally read my reference before they sent it off.
Reply 3
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
Make a data protection act subject access request (I think)

Do you know how I do that??
Original post by Emiliexx
Do you know how I do that??

I don't, :sorry:
Original post by EmilySarah00
I may be wrong but you're not really supposed to see them so I don't think UCAS would send you them? I'd say your best bet is to ask the school and see if they'll show you your reference. My school made me personally read my reference before they sent it off.

I've heard that you are absolutely allowed to see them, eventually - when that is, I am not sure about. You could always ring UCAS!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending