The Student Room Group

Don't know what to put on my UCAS application?

A few months back I did an international qualification through my sixth form as part of an extra-curricular. Since the results were published a few months ago I've had trouble accessing them and I am still unsure as to what I achieved. I'm in the middle of trying to sort it out but it is proving difficult.

The main problem is is that I need to submit my UCAS application within 2 weeks as it's my sixth form's deadline and they're extremely strict about this so I don't know if I'm going to have enough time to find out my grade. I know I need to declare all my qualifications on UCAS so I'm unsure what to put. Of course, I hope the problem will be solved in time for the deadline but if it is not, what should I do? I've mentioned that I've studied for the qualification in my PS.
Original post by okayseoul
A few months back I did an international qualification through my sixth form as part of an extra-curricular. Since the results were published a few months ago I've had trouble accessing them and I am still unsure as to what I achieved. I'm in the middle of trying to sort it out but it is proving difficult.

The main problem is is that I need to submit my UCAS application within 2 weeks as it's my sixth form's deadline and they're extremely strict about this so I don't know if I'm going to have enough time to find out my grade. I know I need to declare all my qualifications on UCAS so I'm unsure what to put. Of course, I hope the problem will be solved in time for the deadline but if it is not, what should I do? I've mentioned that I've studied for the qualification in my PS.

Do you know what the qualification is called?
Original post by okayseoul

Your school deadline is to give them time to write your reference. If you ask they can send your application back to you to add in the qualification later before it gets sent to ucas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending