The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Londons SweetBoy
You have a duck face.

you complete and utter pillock.:dry:

Attachment not found
Original post by Hirsty97
I made a full-sized one for you, so you can print it out and hang it on your wall :smile:

Attachment not found

Original post by Londons SweetBoy
You have a duck face.

you complete and utter pillock.:dry:

LMAO rekd :rofl: :rofl: #banter #tsrwars #2k17

Original post by Kevin Hodge
That’s a shame cause I don’t have a heart. I’m not that tall either.

you can do whatever the **** you wanna do :wink:
Generalising.
Original post by UWS
Yes, please keep playing the victim. Girls won't go for you if you're insecure about things.

swear you're like 5ft2 lol, dont come across as secure.
Reply 24
Original post by tyrell221
swear you're like 5ft2 lol, dont come across as secure.

What does that have to do with me being secure though? People are that height and aren't whining about it. I'm talking about how you shouldn't be insecure like how the OP has ranted in this thread.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
You do.

Irl I don’t 😂
Reply 26
to compensate for their own shortness.

they don't want kids to turn out as midgets lmao
Original post by Anonymous
LMAO rekd :rofl: :rofl: #banter #tsrwars #2k17

you can do whatever the **** you wanna do :wink:

yeeaaAHHH... Das some clean advice right there.
Original post by Danny the Geezer
I'm 6'6 and wouldn't date a tall girl, not an overly tall one (can't have her wearing the trousers now can we)

How tall is overly tall?
Original post by UWS
What does that have to do with being secure though? People are that height and aren't whining about it. I'm talking about how you shouldn't be insecure like how the OP has ranted in this thread.

I know you're trying to play the "nice guy" in the hope you can get some liberal twitter girl or something. But truth is OP does have a point, short girls need to act their height.

Truth is, lots of tall guys like me link shorter girls to fulfil their fantasy of domination. And short girls want to be dominated.
oh no, people having preferences? How will we cope?
Suck my big tall man balls :u:
Original post by UWS
I'm talking about how you shouldn't be insecure like how the OP has ranted in this thread.

watchout your comments bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OXlEyLvg

Original post by eden3
to compensate for their own shortness.

they don't want kids to turn out as midgets lmao

Original post by Kevin Hodge
yeeaaAHHH... Das some clean advice right there.

it's the hodgetwins

FUARKKKKKK
Reply 33

it's the hodgetwins

FUARKKKKKK

yeeeaahh... YEEEAAAAH das rite mayne.

We makin AWWWLLLL kinds of BBC GAINZ......
Attachment not found

Spoiler

and why do tall guys often like petite girls and keep banging on about how cute they are? why cant they just stick to taller girls and leave shorties for short guys?

Women are so shallow. its not fair short girls dont date short or average height guys.

Why are women size queens.. if guys said they didn't date shorter girls everyone woudl be OK but discrimination on men height is OK!!

Stop whining like a b*tch, you just venting cos your **** small
watchout your comments bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OXlEyLvg

it's the hodgetwins

FUARKKKKKK

Original post by eden3
yeeeaahh... YEEEAAAAH das rite mayne.

We makin AWWWLLLL kinds of BBC GAINZ......

OH MAYNE.... We got AWLL KINDZ of HAWJTWIN ACTION going.
Reply 37
Stop whining like a b*tch, you just venting cos your **** small

bit harsh
Reply 38
I know you're trying to play the "nice guy" in the hope you can get some liberal twitter girl or something. But truth is OP does have a point, short girls need to act their height.

Truth is, lots of tall guys like me link shorter girls to fulfil their fantasy of domination. And short girls want to be dominated.

I don't need attention from liberal Twitter girls, thanks. This isn't about me.

While it's clear that being tall is a desired trait, it's not applicable to every girl. The way OP has written, it just comes across as whiny and being entitled, you even said this yourself in the post above. There are a lot of girls out there who are shorter than 5'3, some like taller guys and some like guys around their height.

Of course, some girls want guys twice their height but why should OP bother with them? Just go for the girls who don't care about height as much.
Original post by UWS
I don't need attention from liberal Twitter girls, thanks. This isn't about me.

While it's clear that being tall is a desired trait, it's not applicable to every girl. The way OP has written, it just comes across as whiny and being entitled. There are a lot of girls out there who are shorter than 5'3, some like taller guys and some like guys around their height.

Of course, some girls want guys twice their height but why bother with them? Just go for the girls who don't care about height as much.

Lol maybe 3% of the girls who are all ugly as f*ck and desperate would go out with someone 5ft3. And it's not about height. It's about masculinity. Short guys aren't masculine enough and while girls might act as if they don't care, they do.

These are straight facts.

Best thing OP can do is get rich, be good looking and get muscular. Short men can pull off a good muscular look (obviously not as good as tall men).

Latest

Trending

Trending