The Student Room Group

Ex-crush is giving so much attention whyy

So I liked him, he found out yh, i stopped liking him and btw we have never spoke and now he's giving me so much attention idek whyy ? Like he wants me to see him,flirts with girls in front of me, before I even see him he is already looking at me tff :s-smilie::s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It happens sometimes where you stop giving attention and they start to miss you.
Call the police on him. Stalking is unacceptable in 2017. BTW what's your KIK, add me
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
It happens sometimes where you stop giving attention and they start to miss you.

But why would he miss me :colonhash:

Original post by zyzzyspirit
Call the police on him. Stalking is unacceptable in 2017. BTW what's your KIK, add me

I'm deadd. i don't have kik btw
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
But why would he miss me :colonhash:

I already said. You stopped giving them attention and they miss that.
Reply 5
Original post by UWS
I already said. You stopped giving them attention and they miss that.

Ah lool :colondollar:
Reply 6
BUMP !! Anyone else
Reply 7
He might have feelings for you??
BUMP !! Anyone else

he's bored
You've never spoken to each other?
Original post by drawtheline
you've never spoken to each other?

neverr loool
Reply 11
neverr loool

I reckon he likes you.
Men are very proud creatures, we like to think we could have something even if we don't truly want it. There's been girls I've slept with that I regret after and just did it to prove something in myself. He's toying with you because it's fun.
Original post by ParadiseFound
Men are very proud creatures, we like to think we could have something even if we don't truly want it. There's been girls I've slept with that I regret after and just did it to prove something in myself. He's toying with you because it's fun.

Ew ! Yh I thought he was playing anyhow
Ew ! Yh I thought he was playing anyhow

Ew tf !! Yh i thought he was playing
Original post by ParadiseFound
Ew tf !! Yh i thought he was playing

I don't know if he's playing or he isn't. What I would say though, that if a man truly wants a woman he's going to go for her and not waste his time playing games. The odds are he is is either shy or a waste man.
Honestly this guy isn't worth your time, he's only giving you all the attention now because he craves that sense of importance that you provided him when you paid attention to him and now he wants that attention, yet doesn't actually wants you. That has happened to me a few times and admittedly Ive aso done that both unconsciously and consciously.
Boys will always be boys doing weird things.
Thanks all !!! x
You never told us whether he gave you attention when you were crushing on him

in any case, just ask him - no harm done

Quick Reply

Latest