The Student Room Group

16 and never been kissed?!

I’m 16 and never kissed anyone?! I know to so many this may sound crazy but I’m just such an anxious person and dont really put myself in situations where I could get off with anyone. I feel like I’m just going to see if anything happens in the next 2 years but if not just hope at uni in 2 years I have a drunken evening😂 but yeah just wondering if anyone else was in the same position or has any reassuring comments😂❤️❤️ Thanks Xxxx

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Libbymay
I’m 16 and never kissed anyone?! I know to so many this may sound crazy but I’m just such an anxious person and dont really put myself in situations where I could get off with anyone. I feel like I’m just going to see if anything happens in the next 2 years but if not just hope at uni in 2 years I have a drunken evening😂 but yeah just wondering if anyone else was in the same position or has any reassuring comments😂❤️❤️ Thanks Xxxx

Literally same here, I've never been in a relationship although things are happening at the moment for me and they could lead to a relationship for me.

But for now I'm still in the same situation as you are :smile:

Hey Hun, i was the exact same, only just kissed someone for the first time the other week and i'm 18, pushing 19 so don't stress.. its not all that good anyway haha. I'm the exact same, i'm very confident as a person but when it comes to relationships and boys i get really nervous and anxious, so there's nothing to worry about.
xxx
Reply 3
Original post by froobi.doo
Literally same here, I've never been in a relationship although things are happening at the moment for me and they could lead to a relationship for me.

But for now I'm still in the same situation as you are :smile:

Thank you so much I feel so much better :smile: and I hope it all works out for you!!😊

im 34 and never talked to a girl in my life so dw abt it x

Samee😂 but i dont think it's that uncommon..just everyone's time is different
Reply 6
Why do people make it out like they're 50 when making these threads :rolleyes:

It's really not a big deal at your age.

I'm 19, never had a relationship, never been kissed, not even held hands in a romantic way.... honestly, it can be frustrating, especially when you see other people happy in a relationship, but honestly, its not a big deal. I was talking about this to some of my colleagues the other day funny enough, and they said its better to know who you are before you even worry about relationships or getting your first kiss. If you know who you are, what you like etc, it'll be easier for you to find someone you get a long with really well.

Don't feel peer-pressured into getting kisses, in a relationship or... anything else... trust me, as crazy as we feel about some people, there is more to life, especially during your teens! :biggrin:
lol ffs
don't worry about it. if you rush it, you might regret it. like I know it sounds dumb, but its actually true xx.
Original post by mediageek123
I'm 19, never had a relationship, never been kissed, not even held hands in a romantic way.... honestly, it can be frustrating, especially when you see other people happy in a relationship, but honestly, its not a big deal. I was talking about this to some of my colleagues the other day funny enough, and they said its better to know who you are before you even worry about relationships or getting your first kiss. If you know who you are, what you like etc, it'll be easier for you to find someone you get a long with really well.

Don't feel peer-pressured into getting kisses, in a relationship or... anything else... trust me, as crazy as we feel about some people, there is more to life, especially during your teens! :biggrin:

I agree with what you're saying. Mostly because I've tried the last few months with some girls, but to be honest it's just too much effort as a teen because everyone is just ****ing about. I've kind of reached the point where I can't find anyone that would deserve me, considering everyone is out here with no morals at 16-18.

Also triggers me with this grime/basic ass music that everyone is obsessed with and I can't seem to find anyone with decent taste.
everyone has their own time! don’t feel pressured. I felt very pressure to kiss a boy in high school as all my friends had and most of them were having sexual contact so I put myself into a position where I could kiss a boy, I did and regretted it right away! I was 15. you’ll eventually kiss a boy and realise it doesnt mean much anyway! don’t worry about it xxxx

dont worry about this, im 17 and never been kissed. you dont need romantic attatchment to be validated and it doesnt make you any less a person, so dont let it concern you. someone will come along soon enough and you'll experience it all im sure
Same here ! I am 16 almost 17 to be exact and I have never kissed anyone . Whenever I am so close to doing it I think that the boy would probably think the kiss sucks cause I don't have any experience and I always chicken out after that

I’m in the exact same position.

Well I'm 18 and I've never been kissed (except for the time when I was little an a boy just decided to kiss me - I DON'T count this as a first kiss at all because it wasn't mutual and I don't even remember what a kiss felt like) so yeah, we're on the same page 😂😂
Relax, not many people have, neither was I at that age.

Just relax, have fun, be confident in yourself, don't feel sorry or too hard on yourself, work out, wear those clothes.

Lighten up and it will come :smile:

Good luck
You're missing out. Kissing is awesome :smile:

Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone!!
16 and never kissed? That’s illegal! I’m gonna call the police.
“I know this might sound crazy to you”

Really cos i was like 😐

Latest

Trending

Trending