The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Briefly explaining the British drug/gun trade

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ex-pert
What are you trying to accompish i see no point in this thread

What are you trying to accomplish i see no point in this comment

If you can read you'll see what the purpose is, I'm spreading the knowledge of what people you pass by everyday are probably doing and the true reason why this country is destroyed!

And direct quote me or tag me bruh!
Original post by Ex-pert
Most drugs get imported from foreign countries but its you guys that are the ones consuming them not the turks nor the Pakis
Maybe if less people start consuming drugs they will find their business elsewhere

Lol at you pointing the blame elsewhere. Can't take drugs if they're not imported genius! But you're fooled if you didn't know that drug dealers use drugs just as much, if not more, because in the labs the toxic and second-hand fumes makes them very high if not ill. How did you not know that, yet you wanna post rubbish in my thread like you and your primary school knowledge can go toe to toe with me.

And thanks for admitting that most drugs come from elsewhere and not our soil :yy:. Move now.
@Ex-pert Also if you READ you'd have KNOWN that I SAID that the major problem is EU countries exporting them OUT and OUR ports ALLOWING them IN, meaning my post is actually NOT racial like you IMPLY. So chat to someone else about blame games.
the secondhand fumes are so strong, that's why most of the big timers if you know anything wear GAS MASKS. I've been in rooms etc being used as cannabis farms and I had to put a surgical mask on and that didn't even help but they don't really care about your health I just knew on my OWN that I had to wear something protective.

And they have little children and teenagers working here is my "point." So don't chat to me about "what's your point". Jog on.
Original post by Bang Outta Order

And yes I don't want foreigners, or want at least fewer Asian, Middle Eastern, Latin American, Somali, and EU migrants or as little as possible and/or much stricter policy on allowing them in

ooh so this is why you made that comment about me the other day
Original post by faloodeh
ooh so this is why you made that comment about me the other day

I don't even remember what you're on about, what comment, link me

also what's that thread you tagged me in

and it's not just cos I wake up in the morning like "I don't want Asians here" it's cos of what I know that I want stricter migration regulation. And?
(edited 6 years ago)
Drugs are bad. But now we have a whole generation getting hooked on them. But you can't entirely blame the foreigners as I know plenty of drugdealer are British. The answer is to spend money on policing and reinstate the pub trade.
Original post by Perplexity
Nothing wrong here, just karmic payback for the Opium Wars.

what?
Original post by schizodoc
Drugs are bad. But now we have a whole generation getting hooked on them. But you can't entirely blame the foreigners as I know plenty of drugdealer are British. The answer is to spend money on policing and reinstate the pub trade.

How about you read the thread, seriously? Go to page 1. Scroll to the top. And read.

I am literally blaming our ports...I'm expressing my problems with UK importation and migration policy...two separate policies...

I also stated several times that there are dealers here.

My problem is not dealers. My problem is suppliers. That's the point of my thread. Explaining how drugs get here and thus how UK dealers move them around the country...did you read? I mean...seriously... And you look like a full grown man and I still have to explain reading to you.
I don't even remember what you're on about, what comment, link me

also what's that thread you tagged me in

and it's not just cos I wake up in the morning like "I don't want Asians here" it's cos of what I know that I want stricter migration regulation. And?

well you deleted it so i cant... lol.

tagged you for the name (meme) in response to the OP

are you only thinking about the drug aspects?
well you deleted it so i cant... lol.

tagged you for the name (meme) in response to the OP

are you only thinking about the drug aspects?

I didn't delete the thread..you can't tag me in my own comment so who cares if I deleted it. I'm asking you to tag me in the thread page so I can look for the comment..

I don't get what your last question is connecting to. Drug aspects of?...
I didn't delete the thread..you can't tag me in my own comment so who cares if I deleted it. I'm asking you to tag me in the thread page so I can look for the comment..

I don't get what your last question is connecting to. Drug aspects of?...

in terms of wanting to reduce the amount of foreigners, are you only considering the effects they've had on the drug trade?

Spoiler

in terms of wanting to reduce the amount of foreigners, are you only considering the effects they've had on the drug trade?

Spoiler

:nah: Don't even try to be cheeky.

And no. It's not my only concern when it comes to foreigners. But those concerns are irrelevant to the topic.

If you want to know some of my other concerns to a basic extent, then look at the housing crisis. If you don't know what it is, then you are blessed. Or ignorant.
:nah: Don't even try to be cheeky.

:flute:

And no. It's not my only concern when it comes to foreigners. But those concerns are irrelevant to the topic.

If you want to know some of my other concerns to a basic extent, then look at the housing crisis. If you don't know what it is, then you are blessed. Or ignorant.

fair enough
:flute:

fair enough

:yy:.
Your about me says it all "I stay on tha block chattin shite ✌️"

lol. Get people hooked on alcohol instead. Great idea.
Original post by Ex-pert
What are you trying to accompish i see no point in this thread

That is why he is bumping his own thread. No one cares.
Original post by DorianGrayism
lol. Get people hooked on alcohol instead. Great idea.

They're already hooked. Pubs are more socially inclusive and more expensive and people are less likely to get hooked.
They're already hooked. Pubs are more socially inclusive and more expensive and people are less likely to get hooked.

If they are already hooked then are not less likely to get hooked. It doesn't even make any sense.

Alcohol is a bigger problem for the health service than any other drug. Coke and Weed do not even come close.

Latest

Trending

Trending