The Student Room Group

views on feminism.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoyalBeams
Insensitive to whom, Ms Victim?

Skipping breakfast and then saying at lunch "I am starving" means I am insensitive to those who are actually starving and can't get food, in your "victimhood" world.

Are you not going to ask for an apology because "you find it offensive"?

Cut the snowflake victimhood crap, honey.

Those things don't correlate whatsoever, honey the point is completely flying over your head
Original post by wonderuss
But dude it was offensive to her.

Why was it offensive to her?

And so what if it is offensive to her?

Does she not have the right and liberty to shove her offenced up where the sun does not shine?
Original post by 27FT
Those things don't correlate whatsoever, honey the point is completely flying over your head

Does she not have the right and liberty to shove her offenced up where the sun does not shine?

Since she has had someone she knows die from Stage 4 cancer, it's understandable that one may react sensitively to Stage 4 cancer being spoken about in a derogatory manner (i.e. the comparison to your views on the *****iness of feminism).

To people having to deal with that in their lives, perhaps? Anyway, love to stay and chat but I have far better things like actually having a decent discussion with a brick wall. Night night, I hope our paths never cross again
Original post by TheMindGarage
Across the world, women definitely have it worse. But the problem is that some people discriminate against heterosexual white men simply because they experienced priveledge in the past.

You didn't respond to me 😯 is my opinion not worthy?

😂.
Original post by wonderuss
Since she has had someone she knows die from Stage 4 cancer, it's understandable that one may react sensitively to Stage 4 cancer being spoken about in a derogatory manner (i.e. the comparison to your views on the *****iness of feminism).

No, it is not understandable.

That is victimhood crap card.
Original post by 27FT
To people having to deal with that in their lives, perhaps? Anyway, love to stay and chat but I have far better things like actually having a decent discussion with a brick wall. Night night, I hope our paths never cross again

People like you, Ms Victim?

Do you also demand a grovelling apology for the "offensiveness" you experienced? ......Before you run away with your snow flake melting?
People like you, Ms Victim?

Do you also demand a grovelling apology for the "offensiveness" you experienced? ......Before you run away with your snow flake melting?

I don't demand an apology, no. The likes of you will never give anyone an apology no matter how far in the wrong they are. I'm just wondering what kind of twisted satisfaction you get from being such a horrible person. You're not worth a single second more of my time. Goodbye.
Original post by Salt Queen
Exactly. And focusing on male rights is far more "intersectional" since that's what feminists call themselves, "activists" these days just like to make their own words up. But anyway focusing on male rights a bit more ties in what white men go through like suicides and mental health and what black men go through chronically like unemployment and the penal system working against them, which is why black women constantly have to be "strong and independent". Because the men are missing from the household. So I don't need to be a feminist thank you. I have to be an empowered woman whether I like it or not. 😂

Meanwhile feminists are bickering about nonsense, poking their noses into other people's countries and cultures to convenience their illegitimate claims that they're discriminated against for having vaginas in USA and UK the only countries however where women can live happily as single mothers while men are undereducated, homeless or disproportionately incarcerated. I can't get along with a stupid cause like that! It's young men who NEED to be empowered. Women have their rights here. I will not help bored privileged upper middle class sorority girls ****-stir for their own entertainment.

i knew that men killed themselves more than women but I though the suicides rates for men was the same for both black and white men.
literally cancer. It infects certain individuals minds and makes them go crazy.

Theres a reason only a small percentage of women identify as feminists.
all *******s and double standards e.g. they don't want equality in rubbish collection, sewers cleaning, mining etc jobs just equality in air conditioned offices
Original post by ChickenMadness
literally cancer. It infects certain individuals minds and makes them go crazy.

Theres a reason only a small percentage of women identify as feminists.

How can it "literally" be cancer. Does feminism outright cause mutation of the DNA? Does it lead to cells controlling at a rapid and uncontrollable rate. Does it cause malignant tumours? Wrong use of word, buddy.
Original post by Sparks17
feminism was great a few decades ago, but in modern times, it is useless, stupid and sexist. but of course, no one can say anything bad about feminism before its crazy members shout at you and say you're the one that's sexist.

so much for a "discussion" lol

its not useless and its needed in a lot of countries regardless of whether or not its "culture"

bet you wouldnt say the same thing if the tables were turned
Original post by looloo2134
i knew that men killed themselves more than women but I though the suicides rates for men was the same for both black and white men.

They can't ever be the same, not even twins are the same. I'm sure both are high rates though. But I think it affects white guys more, black guys just don't off themselves like that because tbh black male fatality comes from homicide more than suicide. Suicide is not a black issue as much as incarceration and unemployment is. And feminism blatantly ignoring what men go through when they bicker about silly wage gaps not only neglects more representative welfare of men but it becomes racial negligence as well! Not telling at you, just annoyed at them lol.
Original post by faloodeh
so much for a "discussion" lol

its not useless and its needed in a lot of countries regardless of whether or not its "culture"

bet you wouldnt say the same thing if the tables were turned

but muh privileges
*yelling
Original post by Sparks17
a lot of it just down to their culture, not genuine sexism and malice though.

Ok yea, I’m pretty sure you’re just a troll at this point.

How are you going to dumb something as complex as gender inequality down to culture? It’s ‘not genuine sexism’... uhh mate, it kinda is. Sexist values which underline societal institutions which therefore disadvantage women.

There is still inequality in Western countries such as the Gender pay gap.

There’s inequality not just for women, but for men too. In the case of parenting, where fathers are less likely to be given custody of children, or how society turns a blind eye to male sexual assault victims. I’ve seen more modern feminists talk about inequality and double standards on both sides then anti-feminists who just try to deflect and victimise men then do nothing about it.

Originally feminism was a movement solely for women’s rights, but now I would argue that this new wave of feminism is truly about gender equality.

Edit: accidentally wrote ‘inequality’ at the end instead of ‘equality’.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 27FT
How can it "literally" be cancer. Does feminism outright cause mutation of the DNA? Does it lead to cells controlling at a rapid and uncontrollable rate. Does it cause malignant tumours? Wrong use of word, buddy.

yes. Can't really argue with evidence like this.

I'm sure they were once lovely people before they were sadly infected by feminism :frown: A terrible disease.

@LilBlonde
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending