The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Briefly explaining the British drug/gun trade

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DorianGrayism
That is why he is bumping his own thread. No one cares.

Your comment makes my job of bumping it even easier, cheers. And yes, sadly no one does care about foreigners and the drugs they bring. If no one cared though 400 people wouldn't have even clicked on the thread lol. :yy:

Original post by Casisalive
Your about me says it all "I stay on tha block chattin shite ✌️"

lol but don't use what I openly admit as an excuse to ignore the facts. Go on, ask anyone or look on the National Crime Agency's drug report. :yy: Bet their report matches mine.
lol. Get people hooked on alcohol instead. Great idea.

Yes! Create a debate! muahahaha. I win. :colone: You couldn't resist.
indeed they are brotha
Original post by Casisalive
Your about me says it all "I stay on tha block chattin shite ✌️"

and stop pervin on my profile?! I've never looked at anyone's profile here pretty much...:lolwut:. Is that all you've got, my About Me? :lol:
Original post by schizodoc
They're already hooked. Pubs are more socially inclusive and more expensive and people are less likely to get hooked.

what.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Your comment makes my job of bumping it even easier, cheers. And yes, sadly no one does care about foreigners and the drugs they bring. If no one cared though 400 people wouldn't have even clicked on the thread lol.

Well, the fact that they want to see what nutcase post has been written doesn't mean that they care about the issue.

The more disturbing issue is who keeps a tally on the number of people that click on their post.
I notice a lot of people who come on here pissing around who aggressively post that my facts are wrong, after they get schooled there's crickets.
Well, the fact that they want to see what nutcase post has been written doesn't mean that they care about the issue.

The more disturbing issue is who keeps a tally on the number of people that click on their post.

There's no tally, genius it says how many people viewed it under the title...

Anyway yes!!! Keep bumping!!!

And it's not "nutty" some of my thread is citing what most government crime reports state.
There's no tally, genius it says how many people viewed it under the title...

Anyway yes!!! Keep bumping!!!

And it's not "nutty" some of my thread is citing what most government crime reports state.

So you are keeping tally. Only difference is that no one else is sad enough to mention it during their thread.

It is nuts. That is why no one cares about it. That is why you haven't cited any government reports either.
For anyone who doesn't believe me, it just shows how ignorant you are lol Look on the National Crime Reports of every country I mentioned or gee, Idk, speak to people from the "industry" like surveys and interviews. I've also done youth outreach work and volunteering because I care. But what I don't care about are some wet tsrians trying to take the piss out of me in their own ignorance lol.

So you are keeping tally. Only difference is that no one else is sad enough to mention it during their thread.

It is nuts. That is why no one cares about it. That is why you haven't cited any government reports either.

I don't have to waste time citing them, who cites on threads. If you're curious then look at the National Crime Report agency or just google. It took me only an hour to write this because it's that easy.

And your problem is what?

Also, it's not keeping tally, it's what I noticed. I didn't mention it until you mentioned no one cares...while you cared enough to comment lol

Again, keep bumping my thread lol I'm smilin right now
(edited 6 years ago)

Alcohol is a bigger problem for the health service than any other drug. Coke and Weed do not even come close.

And where's your source then hm?
http://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/crime-threats/drugs

Jesus Christ, don't be a thicko. Now what else? I don't like to cite because I am confident enough to not parrot other people but as I knew, the NCA does match a lot of what I've said because I know wtf I'm talking about.
And where's your source then hm?

lol. My "youth outreach work" as a Doctor. That is ok for you so it should be ok for me?

Or just common sense would tell you that Alcohol is more commonly used and therefore is likely to cause more problems.

How many people do you think died from weed last year?
lol. My "youth outreach work" as a Doctor. That is ok for you so it should be ok for me?

Or just common sense would tell you that Alcohol is more commonly used and therefore is likely to cause more problems.

How many people do you think died from weed last year?

lol tell me anything. And dont quote youth outreach work. That means I've visited jails and youth offender centres and worked in accredited, gov't supported programs with at risk children and minors...how is that funny? How is caring about at risk youth ridiculous to you? I should ignore you from here but:

also http://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/crime-threats/drugs. Read and call the government agency and the police up and call it nonsense.

also, "common sense" and your claims of being a doctor is not a citation.

Bye.
lol tell me anything. And dont quote youth outreach work. That means I've visited jails and youth offender centres and worked in accredited, gov't supported programs with at risk children and minors...how is that funny? How is caring about at risk youth ridiculous to you? I should ignore you from here but:

Don't really care about your work tbh. It doesn't give you any credibility in talking about the Drug war.

also http://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/crime-threats/drugs. Read and call the government agency and the police up and call it nonsense.

also, "common sense" and your claims of being a doctor is not a citation.

Bye.

Who said it was nonsense? You were saying "most Government reports " or whatever. I said link the evidence.

Yeh, well. I ain't looking up to find how many deaths caused by weed vs alcohol.
blah blah blah. The whole point of your posts is to say I'm "nutty and ridiculous" all because I didn't cite. Well I did cite. And why mention something if you're not prepared to back it up, you hypocrite?

As I said: bye!?

#IWillNotBeTriggered. lol.

Don't really care about your work tbh. It doesn't give you any credibility in talking about the Drug war.

Who said it was nonsense? You were saying "most Government reports " or whatever. I said link the evidence.

Yeh, well. I ain't looking up to find how many deaths caused by weed vs alcohol.
blah blah blah. The whole point of your posts is to say I'm "nutty and ridiculous" all because I didn't cite. Well I did cite. And why mention something if you're not prepared to back it up, you hypocrite?

As I said: bye!?

#IWillNotBeTriggered. lol.

Well...yeh....who else keeps a tally on the number of people that read their thread?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/drug-deaths-england-and-wales-3744-overdose-poisoning-legal-highs-new-psychoactive-substances-a7872241.html

https://www.alcoholconcern.org.uk/alcohol-statistics

Do you know what tally means? It means writing it down one at a time. I'm not. But when you say no one cares I'm obv gonna mention how many views it has. Which everyone can see....

Anyway. Ok I don't care about alcohol poisoning compared to drugs because this post isn't about drugs being more dangerous than drinking, I don't weigh the lesser of two evils but everyone knows about drunks. People clearly don't know about drugs. If I made a youtube video or reddit post I'd attract more "caring" individuals than on here. Drugs being more serious than drinking is also something I never said. Quote that other guy, I was just being nosy and noticed your hypocrisy. Anyway there's no reason for us to speak anymore since I cited a source that literally says almost what my OP does?? And anything you say from here on out is you reaching for a reason to insult me? But I don't care? Bye?
You must be a foreigner too then because you look like you take cocaine.
Do you know what tally means? It means writing it down one at a time. I'm not. But when you say no one cares I'm obv gonna mention how many views it has. Which everyone can see....

Actually...everyone can't see it......and no one else mentions it.

Anyway. Ok I don't care about alcohol poisoning compared to drugs

Well...yeh. You can't blame foreigners for that.

Latest

Trending

Trending