The Student Room Group

Re: Personal statement for English Literature and Philosophy joint honours Help!!!

Hello, I'm writing my personal statement for English lit and philosophy. Do you have any tips from writing yours?
Original post by Beccajane2
Hello, I'm writing my personal statement for English lit and philosophy. Do you have any tips from writing yours?
Tell me what you want to do your degree for? what is the purpose of you studying English and Philosophy? Why do you intend on doing this degree?
Reply 2
Umm I'm not sure i have a purpose for it atm. I'm happy to leave it open and decide later on. I enjoy both subjects at ALevel so thought it would be a good degree
Original post by 04MR17
Tell me what you want to do your degree for? what is the purpose of you studying English and Philosophy? Why do you intend on doing this degree?

Umm I'm not sure i have a purpose for it atm. I'm happy to leave it open and decide later on. I enjoy both subjects at ALevel so thought it would be a good degree
Original post by Beccajane2
If you want to have a fab personal statement you need to be 100% committed to your course. You can still do a lot with a good personal statement, and a lot of universities will let you in as a consequence, but if you're aiming high then as much of your PS as possible should be related to the course you want to study.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending