The Student Room Group

Cheating ?

I found a message of someone saying 'here x' on my boyfriends phone should I ask him or call the girl?i told him and he said it's a girl he did business with. I feel like he's going to think I don't trust him if I call her it and it turns out right it can ruin my whole relationship
Reply 1
Why are there kisses been two people if it's a business relationship? Surely that wasn't the only message? If it was, then why is he deleting messages when it's a business relationship...
Reply 2
Did you see any other text she sent? By itself, it could mean anything, I wouldn't rush to conclusions right away.
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
Did you see any other text she sent? By itself, it could mean anything, I wouldn't rush to conclusions right away.

He said at first it was his friend because I told him don't do business deals with girls and after he told me it was a girl he did it with something is just telling me he's lying. I love him a lot so does he but I can't go further till I know 100%
Reply 4
Original post by UWS

He's going to flip out if I call he said that himself because even though the business deal is done he said it will mess up his reputation. Also he always blocks them after doing them and she messaged again saying why did you block me. Idk I just feel like he's lying.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
He's going to flip out if I call he said that himself because even though the business deal is done he said it will mess up his reputation. Also he always blocks them after doing them and she messaged again saying why did you block me. Idk I just feel like he's lying.

If he blocked her, how was she able to send the message? It sounds fishy why he would block people he did business with :hmmmm:
Reply 6
Original post by UWS
If he blocked her, how was she able to send the message? It sounds fishy why he would block people he did business with :hmmmm:

He blocked on social media
Reply 7
Original post by UWS

I just need to know should I call her or not. He said he will flip out but idk. We both love each other that's why I don't want to ruin it if he's telling the truth.
Reply 8
I just need to know should I call her or not. He said he will flip out but idk. We both love each other that's why I don't want to ruin it if he's telling the truth.

Do you have any other reason to suspect that he's cheating though?
type slower lol
Original post by UWS

Because he's lied about it being his friend.
Original post by UWS

Because he lied at the start of it being his friend.
Reply 12
Because he lied at the start of it being his friend.

Hmm, I'm not sure about calling her tbh. It does seem fishy though...
Defo a sidechick
Original post by UWS
Hmm, I'm not sure about calling her tbh. It does seem fishy though...

I don't think I should call her but idk
He's definitely cheating on you- X marks the spot with the spot being the end of your relationship.
What business is it though? thats the real question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending