The Student Room Group

Would this be rude?

Yo yo yo yo yo!!!

What is good?

Anyway I have this person at my workplace, who I was placed with in this assigment..

But I am confused about her gender.:hmmmm:

She/he got the face of a female with the make-up and long hair and all the whole shabang.

But...Her/he body is more masculine and she has these nice well defined traps:nothing:!

Her/he traps make me jealous

Anyway would it be rude if I was to ask her/he like "yo! are you like male or female"?

Scroll to see replies

what do you think
Erm.. Yes.

She obviously works hard in the gym, don't insult her and knock her confidence.. Why would you want to do that?
Go for it.
Not your problem if she can't define herself.
Original post by LouLang
Erm.. Yes.

She obviously works hard in the gym, don't insult her and knock her confidence.. Why would you want to do that?

Yeah it might make her/he cry.:erm:

But for some reason I just need to know!!

The thought is just nagging me at the back of my head.

I need to find a way of asking her/he this question very subtlety:vroam: to the point that it comes across as a compliment and she/he completely disregards it was a subtle insult!

Have any ideas?:hmmmm:
Original post by Londons SweetBoy
Yo yo yo yo yo!!!

What is good?

Anyway I have this person at my workplace, who I was placed with in this assigment..

She/he got the face of a female with the make-up and long hair and all the whole shabang.

But...Her/he body is more masculine and she has these nice well defined traps:nothing:!

Anyway would it be rude if I was to ask her/he like "yo! are you like male or female"?

Ask somebody who knows him/her... preferably someone at the reception desk and not a friend of him/her. Do you really have to ask online if that would be rude?
Reply 6
Usually their name is a good gender indicator
Yeah it might make her/he cry.:erm:

But for some reason I just need to know!!

The thought is just nagging me at the back of my head.

I need to find a way of asking her/he this question very subtlety:vroam: to the point that it comes across as a compliment and she/he completely disregards it was a subtle insult!

Have any ideas?:hmmmm:

But if you're definitely sure she's a girl, why even bother asking? If you really have to bring it up, just say how you notice that she has nice traps and does she go gym a lot.

I mean, her voice should give it away as well.
(edited 6 years ago)
Maybe she sexually identifies as john cena.
Original post by Kalail
Usually their name is a good gender indicator

The persons name is Alex.

I don't know if that is short for Alexandria or Alexander.:dontknow:
Original post by LouLang
But if you're definitely sure she's a girl, why even bother asking? If you really have to bring it up, just say how you notice that she has nice traps and does she go gym a lot.

I mean, her voice should give it away as well.

I am 90% certain she is a female but that final 10% is just nagging me.

Her voice is slightly feminine, but she could be you know..... Transgender.:indiff:

I need to know this. We work together.
Original post by arizonaidiot
Maybe she sexually identifies as john cena.

She's not as big as John Cena but she is toned. Her testoterone levels, makes me question her sexuality!

Her voice is slightly feminine, but she could be you know..... Transgender.:indiff:

Maybe what she likes doing in her spare time.. Ask if she likes tv shows which are more aimed at girls like pretty little liars or something..
Original post by VirgoStrain
Ask somebody who knows him/her... preferably someone at the reception desk and not a friend of him/her. Do you really have to ask online if that would be rude?

I am not a fan of gossip, so me asking the receptionist, she/he knows might be a bit akward, because the receptionist might not know. And she might ask around. And then next thing you know, word gets around, and Alex turns hears the rumours and asks "why are you gossiping about me", and I am like standing frozen with no answer looking stupid:indiff:.

Not a good idea.:no:
Original post by LouLang
Maybe what she likes doing in her spare time.. Ask if she likes tv shows which are more aimed at girls like pretty little liars or something..

She wears make-up and has a handbag so I know she is feminine!

But you seem to think she/he is female anyway!
Reply 15

NExt indicator. Do they have boobs? Or do they have a bulge? Also do they have an adams apple
Yo yo yo yo yo!!!

What is good?

listen mate....ask her/him something related to Guys only...if he/she knows what to say then you can confirm their gender....umm not sure what is related to guys only but i guess u can figure it out...obviously dont be asking soemthing awkwrd straight up to their face..maybe ask for advice on soemthing idk..Lol good luck anyways..haha
Reply 17

You could ask what their name is short for and then you'd find out

Its none of your business whether shes transgender or not. If she wears make up, dresses feminine and even has a feminine voice then CLEARLY she identifies as a female. And its not your place to be questioning that, and like others have said maybe she just works out a lot. You don't need to know anything that she's not comfortable telling you.
She's not as big as John Cena but she is toned. Her testoterone levels, makes me question her sexuality!

What is his/her name? Is it 'Linda' or 'Dave'?

'Cause that should be a hint.

If his/her name is Chris or Pat, though, you're on your own man.

Latest

Trending

Trending