The Student Room Group

How to make a girl who rejected you regret it??

A girl rejected me in a way many people on here describe as shocking. How could I make her regret this decision? I have no intention of going out with her no more I just wanna get Karma on her..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Tom K16
A girl rejected me in a way many people on here describe as shocking. How could I make her regret this decision? I have no intention of going out with her no more I just wanna get Karma on her..

Karma works by itself. You don't need to do anything
Reply 2
Original post by SGHD26716
Karma works by itself. You don't need to do anything

Fantastic!
by getting on with you life and not being effected by it. move on man, success in your life is the best revenge
Just move on and be the best version of yourself that you can; she may regret turning you down but you shouldn't actively seek to make it so, that's immature.
Move on man.
I actually also got rejected today as well, though indirectly. Just become really popular and be a big name in your school or wherever you are. Get a new awesome haircut, smell amazing, dress well - spend a good few hours on this one. Go gym, do exercise, look amazing, be confident! Only that girl is missing out on the amazing person you are. I don't know how bad what you went through was, but I'm guessing at this rate you'd want some kind of revenge :P, just don't act like it's a big deal, and continue moving on. In time she'll probably either regret it or really not care. Unfortunately that's just the way it is. If she GENUINELY doesn't like you, I doubt there's any way to make her like you unless you spend quality time with her for her to know who you are, but I am guessing it's already too late by now. So anyway, best advice: Don't sweat it, keep living and being YOU. No reason why you should sweat over a girl. If the rejection was really overwhelming, forget about it by doing some interesting things that keep your mind active such as going to the cinema to watch a movie or an active game of football, or video games. Just make sure you preoccupy your mind doing other things. Anyway I think I went a bit off topic but anyway, this should sum it up.
Reply 7
Original post by arminvanpite
Just move on and be the best version of yourself that you can; she may regret turning you down but you shouldn't actively seek to make it so, that's immature.

Yeah. Thanks! The Crush and a friend seem to take the mick behind my back about it. I don't wanna be that immature.
Reply 8
Step 1: You don´t!

If this is your reaction to it, she is probably better of without you.
Reply 9
Get with someone else in a way that she'll hear about
Reply 10
Original post by Remix59
Step 1: You don´t!

If this is your reaction to it, she is probably better of without you.

I wouldn't usually want to it's just she is laughing at me behind my back.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

I don't know what to tell you.

I guess you could follow her home and play knock down ginger on her a few times.

:dontknow:
Reply 12
Original post by Londons SweetBoy
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

I guess you could follow her home and play knock down ginger on her a few times.

Yes!!!
Reply 13
It's strange I feel so free cause before my mind was constantly thinking of her!
She probably doesn't even care enough about you to notice your attempts but you can still try if you want.
Original post by Londons SweetBoy
Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

What
Reply 16
Original post by Salt Queen
She probably doesn't even care enough about you to notice your attempts but you can still try if you want.

She keeps looking over at me which gets really annoying.
Prank call her dad
Joking.....
Just move on forget da b1tch
Reply 18
Basically you can't because she doesn't give a monkeys about you. Just dust yourself down, accept that seeking revenge is not an attractive trait and focus on finding someone who is up for it.
Reply 19
Original post by Tom K16

make a note of the incident for when you come to write your manifesto...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending