The Student Room Group

Which qualification on UCAS are Highers? (Scotland)

On UCAS there are several options for highers: SQA Higher, Scottish Highers, Highers (Scottish)

Which one is right?
Original post by claraoswald11
On UCAS there are several options for highers: SQA Higher, Scottish Highers, Highers (Scottish)

Which one is right?
Hiya:hi:

I've popped your thread into this sub-forum so you'll hopefully get the replies you're after.:smile:

Don't know the answer to this myself, sorry.:redface:

Which one is right?

Select any of them from the clickable list - you'll get sent to the same page (UCAS just put in different wording options)
Having just sent off my application, from what I can remember I selected Scottish Highers. However, I don't remember any other options coming up for me!

You'll need to check your results sheet for the course codes, depending on whether you sat new or revised higher, or whether it was to assessment standard or exam standard.
Original post by PQ
Select any of them from the clickable list - you'll get sent to the same page (UCAS just put in different wording options)

Thank you! Also wondering if I put in the subjects I am currently studying (Advanced Highers etc) and if so which course code I select
Thank you! Also wondering if I put in the subjects I am currently studying (Advanced Highers etc) and if so which course code I select

Yes - you put on ALL your qualification. Both received and pending. Advanced Highers will be listed under "Advanced highers" or something along those lines.

See the stickied thread on declaring your grades.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending