The Student Room Group

Any EPQ ideas related to Dentistry?

Hey guys!

In my school, we have just started talking about the EPQ and I think dentistry is what I am hoping for as a career choice and was wondering if anyone had good ideas for an epq based on dentistry?

I was thinking of doing the evolution of dentistry/ dental practice or dental equipment but I am not too sure if those are good topic ideas.

Thanks!
Original post by RB2001
Hey guys!

In my school, we have just started talking about the EPQ and I think dentistry is what I am hoping for as a career choice and was wondering if anyone had good ideas for an epq based on dentistry?

I was thinking of doing the evolution of dentistry/ dental practice or dental equipment but I am not too sure if those are good topic ideas.

Thanks!
I know someone who did their EPQ on the public perception of dentistry and public health.:wink:

Something around that may be of interest?:dontknow:
Reply 2
Original post by RB2001
Hey guys!

Thanks!

The evolution of history is a good thing to do. You can relate it to history. Try asking you mentoring? It’s said that the EPQ is more effective if it partially links to what you want to do.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Seems like a good idea, do you reckon I would be penalised if I used a similar topic or the same topic?

Original post by 04MR17
I know someone who did their EPQ on the public perception of dentistry and public health.:wink:

Something around that may be of interest?:dontknow:
Reply 4
Right ok thanks for the info!

Original post by Kezzia
The evolution of history is a good thing to do. You can relate it to history. Try asking you mentoring? It’s said that the EPQ is more effective if it partially links to what you want to do.

Quick Reply

Latest