The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

yeah, u look cute tho
Original post by Anonymous
Hi Guys,

I wonder if you could all answer honestly and tell me if what you think of my nose? Do you think its in proportion to the rest of my features?

BTW I dont hate my nose and I do not want surgery. I am speaking aesthetically. For me its the one feature that I like the least.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5pgMqJuMJGed3M4U3ljQlpVQTA/view?usp=sharing

It's big however that doesn't mean it's an ugly nose. You have a nice shaped nose. And it goes well with your features like your eyes. It looks like you have big doll like eyes so it all looks good. I wouldn't have noticed if it was a big nose or not if you hadn't asked.

Strong resemblance lol.
Original post by King Leonidas

Strong resemblance lol.

I don't see it.
Original post by blitterflicker
I don't see it.

T'was a joke, OP obviously has a big nose but it suits her, plus she's pretty fit so who cares about the nose.
Reply 7
Your nose is in keeping with your features, you are really pretty :smile:
Ofc people will say it's big with that angle. And what's with the posing.
we can't actually see your face that well as you're looking down
to determine if its proportionate you should have looked straight at the camera but you look lovely from the side :smile:
You wouldn't happen to be Persian, would you?
Reply 12
Your nose is slightly big but you still look pretty and it goes nicely with the rest of your features
It's not a problem.
You're beautiful, are you Persian?
(edited 6 years ago)
Pakistani? You look like a cool friend, your nose looks slightly big compared to the rest of your features but it's not a problem, it looks fine
Original post by ozzyoscy
You wouldn't happen to be Persian, would you?

I'm not, but what made you think so?
Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
You're beautiful, are you Persian?

Nope. Do I look it?
Nope. Do I look it?

Persian women I associate with being beautiful. You've got very dark features and porcelain skin so I thought you're some type of central/south Asian.
I'm not, but what made you think so?

You look Asian and Persians have bigger noses so it was worth a guess.

Latest

Trending

Trending