The Student Room Group

17 year old girl raped 3 times in one night in Tower Hamlets

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/girl-17-suffers-three-separate-sex-attacks-way-home-night/

17-year-old girl is believed to have been sexually assaulted on three separate occasions as she walked home from a night out.
It is believed she was repeatedly attacked over the course of an hour after she became separated from her friends following a visit to a club in Tower Hamlets, east London.
Police said her ordeal started shortly before midnight on Friday September 29 when she was picked up on camera being carried by a man in Cambridge Heath Road.
The pair are then seen appearing to go into a doorway in the same road, after which the man, who was wearing dark clothing, is not seen again on camera.
Items of the top half of the girl's clothing were subsequently found nearby.
Shortly after midnight, another CCTV camera picks up the girl stumbling down Mint Street, being followed by a different, bearded male, on a racing bicycle.
CCTV released by police of suspect after sex assaults

Officers said the man followed the teenager along Mint Street, into Three Colts Lane, and then as she heads in the direction of Bethnal Green Overground station.
When the next camera picks her up, the man has approached her and they have reached Corfield Street.
Some time later, the camera picks up the man leaving the area and walking away.
The girl, whose clothing appears dishevelled, emerges shortly afterwards and goes further down Corfield Street.
Just minutes later, at around 12.45am, detectives believe the victim suffered a third attack, possibly involving two or three men.
The CCTV captures a third, different man walking down Corfield Street and joining two other figures under some trees. He appears to bend down towards a spot on the kerb in between some parked cars.
Detectives believe it was at this point that the victim was sexually assaulted.
Video from Met Police shows another suspect

A short time later, a member of the public spotted the teenager lying on the ground in Corfield Street in a state of distress and called 999.
Detectives believe it is possible that she was drugged and are in the process of carrying out toxicology tests.

Detective Inspector Suzanne Jordan, from the Metropolitan Police's child abuse and sexual offences command, said: "This is a horrific multiple sexual assault on an young female who was simply making her way home after a night out.
"We would like to thank the members of the public who intervened to help her and possibly prevented her ordeal from continuing even further.
"We believe two of the three were very serious sexual assaults indeed, and are determined to catch the persons responsible for these hideous crimes."
Police have released images of two men wanted in connection with the assaults.

This happened literally down the street from where I shop for groceries. People think it's Muslims, and given that it's Tower Hamlets it's not that far-fetched to pin it on them without having the facts ready. It's just sad. People are going to blame it on the girl for putting herself in such a vulnerable and defenceless position. People are going to reiterate the whole Muslim men being backwards and unfit for western society. Whose fault is it really when such a **** situation like this happens.

Scroll to see replies

Aaaah the beauty of diversity
I don't care whether you're male, female, a chimpanzee, a Hindu, Christian, Doctor, powerful Film Producer, or just someone who works in the local shop. NO-ONE has the right to violate another person in a sexual manner. No matter what circumstances, what the person was or wasn't wearing, where they were or what time of day or night it was.
Humans are just impossible sometimes.
Some people have no proper understanding and respect for personal space or rights. Poor her x.
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/13/girl-17-suffers-three-separate-sex-attacks-way-home-night/

This happened literally down the street from where I shop for groceries. People think it's Muslims, and given that it's Tower Hamlets it's not that far-fetched to pin it on them without having the facts ready. It's just sad. People are going to blame it on the girl for putting herself in such a vulnerable and defenceless position. People are going to reiterate the whole Muslim men being backwards and unfit for western society. Whose fault is it really when such a **** situation like this happens.

Whose fault ???????

Why do people even need to ask this question?

Even if someone walks along the street naked at 3am and drunk or high on drugs, it still does not give anyone an excuse or right to rape or assault.

These people who attacked her are not fit to be called human.

They are pig-turds, fit only to be scraped from the boot of humanity.
(edited 6 years ago)
pathetic, bless her :frown:
Revolting but something is odd here
Reminds me the time where I was going home by myself from north London to east London, where skin was showing.
That is peak
Scary. I often go for night time walks on my own. Hopefully my area is much safer than London.
Original post by markova21
I don't care whether you're male, female, a chimpanzee, a Hindu, Christian, Doctor, powerful Film Producer, or just someone who works in the local shop. NO-ONE has the right to violate another person in a sexual manner. No matter what circumstances, what the person was or wasn't wearing, where they were or what time of day or night it was.

Say it louder for the people at the back :congrats:
3 ****ing times oml that must've been horrendously traumatic.

Original post by Salt Queen
Revolting but something is odd here

tf do you mean? It's odd to get attacked 3 times but the only possible weird implication is that all the blokes involved were in on it together, which really isn't any different to them all acting alone in terms of resultant atrocity.

Original post by TreeFellOnMe
Whose fault is it really when such a **** situation like this happens.

Walking home alone after a night out is defo not a good idea, but the article makes it sound like she didn't have much of a choice. Ultimately tho in any case like this it's the fault of the person who's vile enough to want to rape somebody. Hence why they get the criminal charges, yknow?
Just castrate them please.
Reply 14
Totally agree. The entire genitalia should be cut off. That way they will not be able to violate another girl in this manner.
Original post by Retired_Messiah

tf do you mean? It's odd to get attacked 3 times but the only possible weird implication is that all the blokes involved were in on it together, which really isn't any different to them all acting alone in terms of resultant atrocity.

Ok? "Tf do you mean" when you say right after that it's odd and then go on further to explain how it's odd..goodbye.

And don't speak to me like that.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Sub-human animals rape each other at a far higher rate than even what happens in Brazil or to gay men by Arab states.

It is even a major factor influencing evolution in some species.

If you want to have a go at the human species, rape isn't a good choice.

How on earth does an animal rape? You can't possibly suggest an animal is capable of rape without falling victim to anthropomorphism.
Makes me sick to my stomach.

To think that on multiple occasions these men saw a woman in a highly vulnerable state, and instead of offering support they used her vulnerability to abuse her once more.

I read something very similar to this recently, involving taxi drivers or something in London?
Where a woman was repeatedly sexually assaulted the same night. It's sick.
It's a disgraceful and shocking series of assaults and I really, really hope the police catch up with these men.
It's almost as if these men are guided by an religious ideology that does not value those who are not apart of the same creed.

Didn't a girl get raped several times in the same night in Birmingham last month? Hardly shocking anymore.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending