The Student Room Group

How "Dark" are you? Take the survey!

I'm not sure about you guys but I have always been interested in the dark personality traits (Machiavellianism, psychopathy, narcissism and sadism).
So, what I did was combine a bunch of REAL psychiatric scales (not the bad ones you find online) together into one online survey!

If anybody is interested to find out how dark of a person they are, please complete the survey and message me saying you completed it and the time you completed it, that way i can calculate how you match up against the general population and the rest of TSR users!

Here's the test:
https://qtrial2017q3az1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0V32TAkEgPDIIWF
Reply 1
Original post by AdvancedAtom
I'm not sure about you guys but I have always been interested in the dark personality traits (Machiavellianism, psychopathy, narcissism and sadism).
So, what I did was combine a bunch of REAL psychiatric scales (not the bad ones you find online) together into one online survey!

If anybody is interested to find out how dark of a person they are, please complete the survey and message me saying you completed it and the time you completed it, that way i can calculate how you match up against the general population and the rest of TSR users!

Here's the test:

Done! Can you please fill mine for my master's?

https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/8427c98

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Isa

Here's the test:

Done a minute ago, I'm 17 and male.
Original post by Isamarca
Done! Can you please fill mine for my master's?

https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/8427c98

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Isa

Hi Isa!
I am very glad you filled out the survey.
I looked at your survey and it seems very University focused, I am a sixth form student, should I still complete your survey or is it only for those in University?
Original post by Glassapple

Thanks for completing the survey! Here is your score:

Machiavellianism: 4.7
Psychopathy: 4.1
Narcissism: 5
Sadism: 5

Your scores are very high, so ima guess you didn't answer them honestly or you are a real dark person XD.

For comparison, there should be an image showing the scores of the general population:

Attachment not found
Thanks for completing the survey! Here is your score:

Machiavellianism: 4.7
Psychopathy: 4.1
Narcissism: 5
Sadism: 5

Your scores are very high, so ima guess you didn't answer them honestly or you are a real dark person XD.

For comparison, there should be an image showing the scores of the general population:

Attachment not found

I'm a very dark person and I have diagnosed Narcissistic Personality Disorder which I've made threads about on here before XD
Reply 6
Hi Isa!
I am very glad you filled out the survey.
I looked at your survey and it seems very University focused, I am a sixth form student, should I still complete your survey or is it only for those in University?

Do not worry, AdvancedAtom. Thank you very much anyway :smile:

Btw, you did not tell me the results of my test like you did with others haha :biggrin:

Regards,
Isa
Original post by AndreiMiron

Is there a reason you copied and pasted exactly what I said?
Original post by Glassapple
Is there a reason you copied and pasted exactly what I said?

too lazy to write , same details
Original post by Isamarca
Do not worry, AdvancedAtom. Thank you very much anyway :smile:

Btw, you did not tell me the results of my test like you did with others haha :biggrin:

Regards,
Isa

Sorry about that. Here is your score:

Machiavellianism: 2.8
Narcissism: 2.4
Psychopathy: 2.2
Sadism: 1

You appear to be slightly under average in each case. Here is the graph of the scores of the general population. (unfortunately, I do not have the data for sadism)

Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AndreiMiron

Hello! Your scores are as follows:

Machiavellianism: 4.2
Narcisism: 3.6
Psycopathy: 2
Sadism: 1. 1

I don't want to post the graph too many times in this thread, but you can find it in the comments if you want to see how you stack up against other people.
Sorry about that. Here is your score:

Machiavellianism: 2.8
Narcissism: 2.4
Psychopathy: 2.2
Sadism: 1

You appear to be slightly under average in each case. Here is the graph of the scores of the general population. (unfortunately, I do not have the data for sadism)

Attachment not found

hehe :wink: thx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending