The Student Room Group

Would this make me a bad person?

I am at uni and an very inexperienced when it comes to being with women etc. I have only ever kissed 3 people and have never gone further. Anyway last night I ended up going clubbing with friends and someone from work came up to me and told me I looked good and we were dancing for a while and I kissed her. She responded and I walked her home and we kissed again outside of her house and she gave me her number and told me to message her sometime. The thing is, is that while I find her attractive, I do like someone else and was going to ask that person out when I see them nest week.

My question is that when I see the person I kissed tomorrow would it make me a bad person to suggest going for a drink straight after work to see if anything else happens between us or even just ask if she wants to come back to mine for a drink and see what happens with her for a few days to have some fun before I ask out the person I like next week?
Original post by ahs106
I am at uni and an very inexperienced when it comes to being with women etc. I have only ever kissed 3 people and have never gone further. Anyway last night I ended up going clubbing with friends and someone from work came up to me and told me I looked good and we were dancing for a while and I kissed her. She responded and I walked her home and we kissed again outside of her house and she gave me her number and told me to message her sometime. The thing is, is that while I find her attractive, I do like someone else and was going to ask that person out when I see them nest week.

My question is that when I see the person I kissed tomorrow would it make me a bad person to suggest going for a drink straight after work to see if anything else happens between us or even just ask if she wants to come back to mine for a drink and see what happens with her for a few days to have some fun before I ask out the person I like next week?

That would be a pretty D1ck move.

Why mess somebody around like that?

If you are always upfront in life then you will gain respect for it. Don't be shady.
Reply 2
Original post by Friffinghell
That would be a pretty D1ck move.

Why mess somebody around like that?

If you are always upfront in life then you will gain respect for it. Don't be shady.

Yeah I think I'll probably just tell the girl what happened was a one off and then ask out the person I like next week. I was just thinking it would be a fun weekend if the other person was up for it but I'm not sure if that's something that she would want
Reply 3
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending