The Student Room Group

Should i dye my hair purple?

This has been on my mind lately, i have no idea why tbh lol. I am starting to take inspiration from Lil Uzi Vert and he's got that certain unique thing about him that i kinda want. I feel like if i did it it would show lack of fear and make people think, ooh that guy doesn't give a ****? I have brow hair atm btw and am 17. I also love his music and feels like the colour purple relates to it most.
go for it dude
no.
"I am starting to take inspiration from Lil Uzi Vert"
you should rethink your choices
Original post by Ryanthom100
This has been on my mind lately, i have no idea why tbh lol. I am starting to take inspiration from Lil Uzi Vert and he's got that certain unique thing about him that i kinda want. I feel like if i did it it would show lack of fear and make people think, ooh that guy doesn't give a ****? I have brow hair atm btw and am 17. I also love his music and feels like the colour purple relates to it most.

yes!!!! but make it you, don't let it be someone else. be your own inspiration!!
hell yeah

He can do it because he’s basically a celebrity
Original post by babsxox
hell yeah

Lol don't lie to the child
I did it peeps, it was fine, will probably do it on Monday again lol.
Original post by Salt Queen
Lol don't lie to the child

coloured hair is pretty though :/
Original post by babsxox
coloured hair is pretty though :/

Something tells me op will look crazy
I did it peeps, it was fine, will probably do it on Monday again lol.

Post a pic of your results
Something tells me op will look crazy

://////
Post a pic of your results

I washed it out now 😂
I washed it out now 😂

You're such a liar, you can't wash out hair dye especially not this fast unless you used magic marker.
You're such a liar, you can't wash out hair dye especially not this fast unless you used magic marker.

noo it was like hair colour spray, sorry I think I used the wrong word to call it 😂
Yeah. This is a magic colour

Latest