The Student Room Group

What's your biggest age gap?

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else have an age gap? 😊
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Never been in a relationship but my biggest age gap would probably be 3 years.

Younger or older Mr. Hodge?
I was 17 he was 21
Original post by Salt Queen
Younger or older Mr. Hodge?

Younger
Erm sorry but if you're 21+ and going out with someone in high school its plain weird and creepy simple as.
Original post by _princessxox
I was 17 he was 21

What happened lol
Original post by tyrell221
Erm sorry but if you're 21+ and going out with someone in high school its plain weird and creepy simple as.

Not if it's consensual
Not if it's consensual

Still creepy and weird. An older guy who goes for high school girls is simply messed up. One is independent whereas the other is at school. There's no similarity in terms of what stage they are in their lives.

You're more than 20, would you be ok with going out with a 17 yo?
What happened lol

He was trash
What's testosterone replacement..

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/sexual-health/in-depth/testosterone-therapy/art-20045728

I had very low testosterone despite only being in my 20s still. I was concussed when I was a teenager after swinging on a tree branch, which snapped and I fell from 6ft in the air and landed flat on my back on concrete and KO'd myself, which damaged my pituitary gland and throughout my 20s I've become deficient in various vital hormones after developing Post-Traumatic Hypopituitarism. It's becoming a lot more common for men in approaching their middle-age to be started on testosterone replacement therapy as it's actually vital for good health and a lot of age-related diseases and ailments are caused by a lack of hormonal optimisation. I'm also on on replacement for Growth Hormone, low dose hydrocortisone for cortisol and thyroid meds now.
Original post by tyrell221
Still creepy and weird. An older guy who goes for high school girls is simply messed up. One is independent whereas the other is at school. There's no similarity in terms of what stage they are in their lives.

You're more than 20, would you be ok with going out with a 17 yo?

No, I would never date a man younger than me lol. I don't find a 15+ year old dating a grown man to be a problem but ok. I don't have all the answers.
(edited 6 years ago)
Sigh. how annoying that my gif doesn't work.
Original post by _princessxox
He was trash

😂 I understand
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/sexual-health/in-depth/testosterone-therapy/art-20045728

I had very low testosterone despite only being in my 20s still. I was concussed when I was a teenager after swinging on a tree branch, which snapped and I fell from 6ft in the air and landed flat on my back on concrete and KO'd myself, which damaged my pituitary gland and throughout my 20s I've become deficient in various vital hormones after developing Post-Traumatic Hypopituitarism. It's becoming a lot more common for men in approaching their middle-age to be started on testosterone replacement therapy as it's actually vital for good health and a lot of age-related diseases and ailments are caused by a lack of hormonal optimisation. I'm also on on replacement for Growth Hormone, low dose hydrocortisone for cortisol and thyroid meds now.

At least it didn't destroy your looks or sex drive...omg that sounded so shallow. I don't understand all this, I'm sorry 😔.
At least it didn't destroy your looks or sex drive...omg that sounded so shallow. I don't understand all this, I'm sorry 😔.

:rofl: Sorta weird though, cause low testosterone is correlated with low sex drive and lack of hair growth... well I was always horny and I'm pretty ****ing hairy :lol: Thankfully I don't get a hairy back. The front of my torso gets really hairy though so I have to shave, and I also have to trim my arms and legs. My facial hair also grows really fast.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
:rofl: Sorta weird though, cause low testosterone is correlated with low sex drive and lack of hair growth... well I was always horny and I'm pretty ****ing hairy :lol: Thankfully I don't get a hairy back. The front of my torso gets really hairy though so I have to shave, and I also have to trim my arms and legs. My facial hair also grows really fast.

Why do men shave their chests nowadays? Fuzzy chests are fun chests.

Uh oh I'm over hearing my mother call someone a dumb ho....
Why do men shave their chests nowadays? Fuzzy chests are fun chests.

Uh oh I'm over hearing my mother call someone a dumb ho....

Most girls aren't into the hairy look I find. Also hairy doesn't look very good when I'm shredded, which admittedly isn't all the time but still, I like to keep into good habits :biggrin:

Did you find out who it was? :lol:
21, slept with a 17 yr old.
Reply 38
I don't find a 15+ year old dating a grown man to be a problem

:lolwut: erm... there would be a lot wrong with a 15 yr old girl going out with a 25 year old man

anyway to answer your Q my range would be 20-24.
Original post by eden3
:lolwut: erm... there would be a lot wrong with a 15 yr old girl going out with a 25 year old man

anyway to answer your Q my range would be 20-24.

Excuse her, she has daddy issues.

Quick Reply

Latest