The Student Room Group

Boyfriends dad walked in....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by charlotteporter
Basically, me and my boyfriend have been having sex for months and both of our parents know this. Every time I go to his house his parents are usually out so we have sex, the door is always shut and usually his parents knock before coming in.

Yesterday I went round, no one was in and things were getting intimate, we weren’t actually doing anything but he had his top off and I was sat on top of him in my underwear, I had my jumper on which is quite baggy and hid my knickers, he was wearing shorts however the covers were pulled up so you couldn’t see he was wearing shorts and you couldn’t see I had my knickers on. His dad unexpectedly walked in and caught us like that...
he rushed out l. It was very very awkward but we weren’t actually doing anything so we didn’t want to rush out and be like no it wasn’t what it looked like! And stuff incase that looked shady so we just didn’t mention it. I was very very embarrassed and didn’t want to see him for the rest of the day. However I said bye politely as usual and thanked him for having me over .

Now I just feel awful! I don’t know what to do or say. Has anyone else been in a position like this before? What do I do now?

He’s 20 and I’m 18 by the way.

I'm guessing he feels the same way as you do. I'd suggest that either pretend it didn't happen or joke about if (but this depends on if you think he will take it lightly)
Forget about it. He'll just be thinking "well played son".
Original post by ChickenMadness
I'm dissapointed the dad didn't give the son a high five.

Your mum sounds hilarious

she is, and I get told that a lot! Makes so many sex jokes and is so relaxed it made me not even think about rebelling
Original post by marshalld67
That's nothing, my mum walked in on my boyfriend and I once, clearly naked but thankfully under covers, and said "one minute love just need the hair dryer" then continued to walk around the bed and said "have fun" as she shut the door behind her. We were 15

Or the time she came downstairs laughing her head off because she just walked in on my sister and "got a full frontal view of a very compromised position"

Or the time my friend's boyfriends mum laughed at her before dinner because, earlier that day, she had walked in on my friend giving her son a blowjob and quietly left. Before food, she said "Hungry holly? oh wait sorry I forgot you've already eaten"

Suck it up and pretend it never happened hahahaha

You think she'd have learned to knock. :lol:
Original post by JamesN88
You think she'd have learned to knock. :lol:

she always knocks when boyfriend's are over but she didn't see his shoes at the door and therefore didn't think there was any chance she would be walking in on something 😂
Original post by Anonymous
I wanted to die... He just told her we were doing exercise :redface: I live with her as well, so it was so AWKWARD

Way to make it far worse than it needed to be lol, now it sounds shady as hell.
I am seriously considering

That sounds so hot, I bet he did that on purpose
Might be awkward for a few weeks, but just act like nothing happened and I'm sure his dad will do the same, it'll pass eventually.

Original post by The RAR
Are you both white?

Original post by AllAboutUnity
They dont have any standards do they. The welfare system is set up for plebs like this.

Just sayin', I saw a hilarious clip the other month of two black guys railing a black girl in their mum's living room and their mum walking in and catching them at it :h:
(edited 6 years ago)
My dad hi-5's me after I get with girls :erm:
Original post by AllAboutUnity
If the father had any moral backbone in him he would kick the **** out of that boy and report this incident to your parents, who hopefully in turn give you the mother of all beatings. Do you not value education or community reputation at all?

Loooooooooooolllllllllllllllll
dm me and well try this out sometime
we weren’t actually doing anything but

I have never caught my daughter in the act...*

But I can picture what me and the wife would look like on the job, if we were viewed from the side. I'll bet it would look somewhat different to what it would look like if she was just sat on me and we weren't doing the do.

If you look the same riding cowboy as you do just sitting on your beloved, then you need to find a new chap.

*Then again, she is six, so this is a good thing.
Original post by The RAR
Are you both white?

That's nothing, my mum walked in on my boyfriend and I once, clearly naked but thankfully under covers, and said "one minute love just need the hair dryer" then continued to walk around the bed and said "have fun" as she shut the door behind her. We were 15

Or the time she came downstairs laughing her head off because she just walked in on my sister and "got a full frontal view of a very compromised position"

Or the time my friend's boyfriends mum laughed at her before dinner because, earlier that day, she had walked in on my friend giving her son a blowjob and quietly left. Before food, she said "Hungry holly? oh wait sorry I forgot you've already eaten"

Suck it up and pretend it never happened hahahaha

Lmao There's no questioning if all the people in that one are white ^^
Original post by eden3
should've asked him to join in.

yes my boy!!!
Original post by Ribbit1234
Lmao There's no questioning if all the people in that one are white ^^

actually my family is British Caribbean
actually my family is British Caribbean

Nahhhhh. No you're not.
Original post by cactuss
Nahhhhh. No you're not.

dad moved from Guyana at the age of 8, so late 60s. want me to whack out a history lesson for you?😂
dad moved from Guyana at the age of 8, so late 60s. want me to whack out a history lesson for you?😂

What??? I would be DEAD if my parents ever saw me go anywhere near the stairs with a boy never-mind them catching me with him in my bedroom. I would be killed before the door even closed....
Original post by cactuss
What??? I would be DEAD if my parents ever saw me go anywhere near the stairs with a boy never-mind them catching me with him in my bedroom. I would be killed before the door even closed....

to put it simply, our house is 3 women against 1 man and my mum has always been liberal minded in many senses as you see.. so we hid some things from him but yeah he's pretty relaxed!
My brother was once drunk in a bar with me and my wife and decided to tell us just how thin the walls in my mum's house were - we thought he was playing video games with his headphones and mic on, nope, he heard everything and the alcohol loosened his tongue enough to congratulate me on satisfying my wife so well. She was mortified. :biggrin: :colondollar:

I'd just try to laugh it off if your bf's dad says anything though I doubt he will. Maybe during his speech at your wedding if you have a well stocked open bar. Something to look forward to! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending