The Student Room Group

A-Level First Assessment Results

Hey, so I've just had my first test and I've gotten all my results back apart from mechanics and statistics but this is what I got:
Biology: A
Chemistry: C
Pure maths: B
Mechanics and statistics: (not sure yet)
- I was wondering for AS, is this okay (i know biology is good but i mean everything else), thank youu :smile:
Original post by seasonalstudies
Hey, so I've just had my first test and I've gotten all my results back apart from mechanics and statistics but this is what I got:
Biology: A
Chemistry: C
Pure maths: B
Mechanics and statistics: (not sure yet)
- I was wondering for AS, is this okay (i know biology is good but i mean everything else), thank youu :smile:

Yes these results are very good for a first assessment just think if your getting those grades now you’ll be getting 1/2 grades higher by the end of the year with the extra revision time you have so it’s a very good starting place!! Well done!!
Oh thank goodness, thank you so so much, I was worried incase the C in chemistry threw me off but yes thank you :smile:
Original post by bethaniteddy
Yes these results are very good for a first assessment just think if your getting those grades now you’ll be getting 1/2 grades higher by the end of the year with the extra revision time you have so it’s a very good starting place!! Well done!!
Original post by seasonalstudies
Oh thank goodness, thank you so so much, I was worried incase the C in chemistry threw me off but yes thank you :smile:

Don't flatter yourself, you were probably only tested on stuff that you've already done. Assuming you mean you're in year 12, they honestly don't mean much. Only the end of year test will really matter as that's what determines your UCAS predicted grades.

Quick Reply

Latest