The Student Room Group

What's your biggest age gap?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by tyrell221
Erm sorry but if you're 21+ and going out with someone in high school its plain weird and creepy simple as.

I said the exact same thing. Teenage girls love to think they're mature or whatever by going for older guys yet they're hella naive and don't know ****.

On the guy's part, it's just super creepy and weird. Like how tf is a potential uni graduate hanging around someone who's doing their A-levels :lolwut:
Original post by eden3
I said the exact same thing. Teenage girls love to think they're mature or whatever by going for older guys yet they're hella naive and don't know ****.

On the guy's part, it's just super creepy and weird. Like how tf is a potential uni graduate hanging around someone who's doing their A-levels :lolwut:

What is the big deal here?
i was 15 he was 17/18 ish
Original post by Salt Queen
I agree with your last point :teehee:

And I honestly do believe that older men are generally more laid back and chill because of low testosterone, seriously. So it means he's more slowed down and his general idea of fun is not what it most likely was when he was half his age. Especially these days, 20 somethings and younger are as you said c*nts. I want a middle aged man most of the time because on a Friday night he doesn't feel this desperate need to go out clubbing and "getting turnt" and stupidness he just cracks open a book or talks to me in front of the tv :daydreaming: of course I'm open to men my age who are like this but I barely can find them unless they're geeks.

You soumd like my kind of girl.
Original post by lmaooome

Oo that's cool. When I was that age guys at 17/18 didn't rate me because they thought I was older. Now that I'm older guys think I'm younger like Wtf.
Original post by RoyalBeams
You soumd like my kind of girl.

👀🙈
And yes. I sleep. but my phone woke me up. :colondollar:
Reply 47
0 I'm in a relationship with myself:h:
Original post by eden3

Exactly !! How's this so hard to understand ffs

Once the girl reaches their 20s they'll cringe thinking about how the older guy basically exploited them
Original post by lmaooome

Your man was a paedophile.
I m 22 and my husband is 26.
Your man was a paedophile.

This week's homework for you: Learn what a paedophile is and write a 1000 words essay about it.
Original post by RoyalBeams
This week's homework for you: Learn what a paedophile is and write a 1000 words essay about it.

Oh look, Im guessing you're an older sick man who likes younger girls, right?

Bet you love girls who still get hw.
16-59

Having said this, I'm known for giving 69 a go
Original post by eden3

''hella naive''

get out :nothing:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm was 14 with 15 year old...

Now I'm 15 with a 19 year old too :smile:

I have always been into older guys. Maybe it's my height (I'm 5'8":wink:

Original post by Anonymous
I'm was 14 with 15 year old...

Now I'm 15 with a 19 year old too :smile:

I have always been into older guys. Maybe it's my height (I'm 5'8":wink:

eerrmm..... doesn't that make your "boyfriend" a paedophile?
Reply 56
Original post by Salt Queen
What is the big deal here?

Lol...
Reply 57
Exactly !! How's this so hard to understand ffs

Once the girl reaches their 20s they'll cringe thinking about how the older guy basically exploited them

it's so obvious those older dudes fake a 'relationship' and pretty much use them for sex :lol:

Some people only learn the hard way I guess. Lmao
Oh look, Im guessing you're an older sick man who likes younger girls, right?

Bet you love girls who still get hw.

I am the mentally healthy man that knows what the definition of a paedophile is.

When are you going to hand in your homework?
Original post by higginsj
eerrmm..... doesn't that make your "boyfriend" a paedophile?

I suggest you learn the definition of a word before you start using it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending