The Student Room Group

Oh my! Where did all these big-butt white women come from?

I'm a black, American male. And i have dated white women that have gone under the knife for different procedures. Apparently, the most popular thing nowadays is the fat transfer surgery. It looks far more natural than implants. Thus giving them the buttocks they've always wanted.
However, whenever I'd ask why they had undergone the process, the answer was always the same every single time.. " I LOVE BLACK MEN! "
I ain't mad. Are you?
Reply 1
cool story
No because I'm a White guy who has slept with big butted Black honies (as well as White girls).

So I ain't mad, are you?
They came from Mordor.
They came from a womb
I'm sure there will be a way to get the the bottom of all this
Reply 6
Original post by moonkatt
I'm sure there will be a way to get the the bottom of all this

Smooth.
Reply 7
Original post by mature student
No because I'm a White guy who has slept with big butted Black honies (as well as White girls).

So I ain't mad, are you?

Hell no! I'm not mad. A lovely ass comes in ALL shades. Enjoy the buffet, brother 👍
Well, this is a thread i cant get behind.
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't understand, who's mad?
no-one should have surgery to change their appearance unless there is something wrong with them. Most people with a big butt don't like it, and now loads with a small one want a big one - people are never satisfied!
I lost my virginity to a Black girl, except I don't act like an animal bouncing around about how much Black women all want my White penis because I'm a civilised human with respect and decency and I generally don't see having sex with women as getting one up on them because I love myself and do not see going to bed with them as making them impure.

:smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
muh dic mohfugga ooga booga
Original post by StMadnes
Hell no! I'm not mad. A lovely ass comes in ALL shades. Enjoy the buffet, brother 👍

Except in the colour there is a Coldplay song called.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending