The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Biomedical Science at Teesside

Hello, I was wondering how Biomedical Science is at Teesside University? I'm looking to apply to Northumbria Uni too and I can't tell which is/would be better. I can live at home going to Teesside and I would get a £5k bursary which is amazing.

Does anyone know? Thanks.
Original post by r1fty
Hello, I was wondering how Biomedical Science is at Teesside University? I'm looking to apply to Northumbria Uni too and I can't tell which is/would be better. I can live at home going to Teesside and I would get a £5k bursary which is amazing.

Does anyone know? Thanks.

Hello :smile:

Teesside University's Biomedical Science students get a dedicated personal tutor! We also offer extra clinics if you need help with anything. The teaching team are very accessible and friendly.

Here at Teesside we also have the amazing benefit of the National Horizon Centre and lots of recent investment in our biomedical teaching laboratories.

As you've said - a bursary is a massive help. We've also just launched a new award for all full-time undergraduate 2018 starters called Teesside University Advance. It's an awesome package which includes you getting your very own Apple iPad and £100 to spend on course textbooks and learning resources :elefant:...have a look at all the details and terms here.

Hope this helps. Get in touch if you'd like to have a chat about anything!

Good luck with your decisions :smile:

Laura
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Teesside University
Hello :smile:

Teesside University's Biomedical Science students get a dedicated personal tutor! We also offer extra clinics if you need help with anything. The teaching team are very accessible and friendly.

Here at Teesside we also have the amazing benefit of the National Horizon Centre and lots of recent investment in our biomedical teaching laboratories.

As you've said - a bursary is a massive help. We've also just launched a new award for all full-time undergraduate 2018 starters called Teesside University Advance. It's an awesome package which includes you getting your very own Apple iPad and £100 to spend on course textbooks and learning resources :elefant:...have a look at all the details and terms here.

Hope this helps. Get in touch if you'd like to have a chat about anything!

Good luck with your decisions :smile:

Laura

Thanks for the answer! I was hoping for a student answer but I guess I will have to wait and see.
Original post by r1fty
Thanks for the answer! I was hoping for a student answer but I guess I will have to wait and see.

No probs. I was hoping for a student answer for you too (that's why I didn't answer straight away :smile:). Might be worth checking out the Biomedical Science Teesside University 2016-2019 group on Facebook - I'm not a member so can't see the content but I'm sure if it's active and you drop them a message someone will get back to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending