Scroll to see replies

Rose are red
Violets are blue
Roman reigns
Strowman AIN'T FINISHED WITH YOU!
Heel Neville's promos are hilarious.

"I don't care!"
Original post by ozzyoscy
That time Rikishi recorded a Barry White-style ballad about rear entry.

BTW how many parents must've been driven absolutely mad with the awful music and cringe of this album?

Oh God, I remember this album lol, it was beyond awful. Not even fun and corny like the early 90's stuff.
@WoodyMKC Thanks for the rep.
I've gotta get up in 4 hours, but I had to stay up to see if Shane tried to kill himself again. Spoiler incoming for those that haven't watched it yet:

Spoiler

Yeah, same story with all of his matches tbh, but the Sami Zayn swerve was brilliant. Not gonna lie I was getting a bit frustrated with the amount of times they tried to break the top of the cage and neither of them fell through. Even after like a solid 5 minutes of teasing that it would break.

The HIAC tag team match was pretty brutal too.
The New Day HIAC was more difficult to watch than Shane/Owen. I felt like I was watching a torture scene in a kidnapping film.

I didn't know what to expect and quitely bemoaned the death of the aura of HIAC when New Day came joyfully skipping into the formerly-demonic structure, for a PPV opener.

No blood, tables as I recall, or mega risks, just great selling, taunting and some much needed intensity. Big E looked like a beast at times despite being daft as **** generally and this was exactly the match gimmick that should bring that out.
Big E definitely deserves a solo push, but the New day are too good of a group to break up just yet
Came across the below on Survivor Series plans... LOL

Dave Meltzer reported in today's daily update that current plans call for Raw's top champion to face SmackDown's top champion in a non-title match at November's dual-branded Survivor Series pay-per-view.

The match would be Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal, with neither the Universal nor WWE Championship on the line. What the card for Survivor Series looks like should be finalized in the coming weeks as both brands will begin building to the show.
Original post by Aky786UK
Came across the below on Survivor Series plans... LOL

The one thing WWE get credit for is maybe kind of acknowledging he's a total jobber by having him fluke his way to the title only by having 3-on-1 handicap matches (6-on-1 if you include Khali's interference).

I would be utterly entertained if Jinder crushed Lesnar.

In fact advertise a stipulation where they're both allowed to take as much roids and drugs as they want in preparation.
New Roddy Piper documentary trailer, film out now on www.ninelegendsfilm.com:

[video="youtube;cOsAxAOYMVI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOsAxAOYMVI[/video]
Hey guys... guys...

How does Chris Jericho vaporise water?

Spoiler

Yeah... I know...

Speaking of Jericho, noticed on a bookshelf at Waterstones that he had another book out.. is he planning on writing a new book eternally?
Original post by Aky786UK
Speaking of Jericho, noticed on a bookshelf at Waterstones that he had another book out.. is he planning on writing a new book eternally?

He has like 5 now. Only read the first one. It was cool but could tell a lot of the stories were altered for entertainment purposes (as it turns out some of them didn't even involve him in real life).
[video]https://youtu.be/hZN1HkeTyn0[/video]

[video="youtube_share;hZN1HkeTyn0"]http://youtu.be/hZN1HkeTyn0[/video]
Heading to Raw tomorrow night in Manchester ... should be fun! Last time I went to Raw in that arena the main event was Chris Jericho beating Shawn Michaels to retain the world title in the blowoff match to their epic feud. Which feels like it must have been quite a while ago now given the latter retired in 2011!
Raw Manchester was really fun live. Just watched the USA Network feed and they lost 90% of the crowd audio which is a shame. Loved Joe vs Bálor and the main event with all the shenanigans going on at the end, and everything else was decent.

This thread has died a death lately, it's that time of year again. I haven't really been watching WWE since No Mercy but I'm looking forward to the quirky inter brand matches on the 19th. Sadly every year between Summerslam and the 2nd week of January even a lot of the most engaged WWE fans disengage from the product as it's almost never interesting.

Roll on Royal Rumble/WrestleMania season!
Angle with the shield was gloriously underwhelming. I've always wished for Kane to have another run as the monster but right now I'm just not feeling it. Both Kane and Strowman are great wrestlers though, and if Strowman can make a match with Big show entertaining, I'm sure he'll have an even better match with Kane.

RAW needs to invade Smackdown tonight to keep the fire going. The survivor series main event is looking tasty atm too.
I had a feeling after they changed the tag titles on Raw that they were going to do a title change on SmackDown tonight. Wish I'd gone again tonight now, so happy.

The most boring, insipid, unwatchable champion in the 54 year history of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship has been dethroned in Manchester. I might actually start watching the show regularly again now ... along with all the other thousands who have tuned out on the failed Jinder Mahal experiment.

Plus we now have a proper main event for the PPV. Yippeeeeeee!
AJ vs Brock is a huge match, but it needs way more than 2 weeks of build up!

I think WWE creative just realised the trainwreck they were heading too and bailed on the Jinder vs Brock match, rather than this being planned.

Quick Reply

Latest