The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

My friend is dating a 15 year old girl while he is 21.. really worried/annoyed

My other friends know about this and all think it’s okay because she is so close to being legal... am I over reacting and being unfair?

Scroll to see replies

Is his surname Weinstein by any chance ?
Original post by Dannymacintosh
My other friends know about this and all think it’s okay because she is so close to being legal... am I over reacting and being unfair?

that's weird really weird, when i think about it, i still genuinely think back to high school girls and uni age kinda boys, that to me is pretty **** no stay the hell away xD
He’s never had much luck with females and he’s only rarely talking to her nothing physical.. just really creeps me out and disappoints me.
Reply 4
He’s never had much luck with females and he’s only rarely talking to her nothing physical.. just really creeps me out and disappoints me.

So they are not even dating then?
He sounds like a desperate creep. If she was my daughter, I'd **** him up.
Seems strange to me. Just what does a 21 year old see in a 15 year old?
Original post by Ciel.
So they are not even dating then?
He sounds like a desperate creep. If she was my daughter, I'd **** him up.

Well he hasn’t spoken about a sex life but they’re back and forth messaging “I love you” with like 10 love hearts.. desperate creep is a perfect word to describe it if he wasn’t one of my best friends 🙄
Original post by Tiger Rag
Seems strange to me. Just what does a 21 year old see in a 15 year old?

I’d like to know the same thing.. it worries me because of repercussions you hear about when underage couples split. I also have a younger sister which makes it even worse to me.
Nah, he's a weirdo. What the **** does he even have in common with a 15 year old? lol
Reply 9
Well he hasn’t spoken about a sex life but they’re back and forth messaging “I love you” with like 10 love hearts.. desperate creep is a perfect word to describe it if he wasn’t one of my best friends 🙄

What he's doing is wrong. Tell him that, if you really are his friend. Freaking tell him to stop preying on young girls.
Original post by Ciel.
What he's doing is wrong. Tell him that, if you really are his friend. Freaking tell him to stop preying on young girls.

I’ve tried numerous times tbf but I get shot back with the would you date a 24 year old? Or age is just a number.. what’s even worse is the other group members don’t see how immoral and unethical it is
Reply 11
I’ve tried numerous times tbf but I get shot back with the would you date a 24 year old? Or age is just a number.. what’s even worse is the other group members don’t see how immoral and unethical it is

Yeah, every pedo's stupid excuse. Tell him that you will tell her parents if he doesn't stop. If he doesn't, then just tell them, if you really care about that girl. If you don't, I don't see the point of your thread.
Well their relationship is none of your business lol.

If you're worried ask the girl what she thinks before you go mental at them lmao. She'l probably find it rude though.

It's like getting angry at gays saying its immoral, just because it's not what you think is normal. I doubt the girl is retarded. She can probably make her own decisions. As long as your friend isn't going to kidnap her and sell her into slavery I don't see what the big deal is rofl.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 13
He about to catch a case
She’ll be 16 soon. Mind your own business.
yeah that's pretty illegal
Jail bait!!!
It's fairly creepy, illegal for the moment.
That's end of Uni age dating a year 10/11.
I'm not sure what you can do, as I imagine she would find it rude that you are questioning her if you talk to her about it.
Keep an eye on them and if you find that anything progresses further, immediately talk to her about it.
Talking to her parents if they don't know would be the best choice, but would also end your friendship.
Sorry, this might not help. Good luck.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by lalliboo
It's fairly creepy, illegal I think until she is 18.

Not even close. The moment she has sex, then yes, it's illegal, but even then at 16, not 18.
if the guy was muslim this thread would have 15 pages by now

Latest