The Student Room Group

EPQ structure help!!!

Hey guys my EPQ question is "should the NHS treat people depending on negative lifestyle choices"
Basically, I don't really know to structure it as I'm doing it on smoking, alcohol and obesity so there's a lot to write about, for my intro should I just introduce what NHS is, when it was created and then proceed to write my essay or should I give my 3 lifestyle choices a little intro.
Can someone help plz
thanks in advance :smile:))
I'd probably go with introducing the NHS first, then talk about your 3 lifestyle choices in the main body :smile:
Original post by Mollsbarks
I'd probably go with introducing the NHS first, then talk about your 3 lifestyle choices in the main body :smile:

Do you think i should include headings, i was thinking of:
why impacts these lifestyle choices have on people (long term and short term)
why people choose these lifestyle choices
non complaint patients
then talk about the nhs role
conclusion

Also, would you reccommend only talking about one of the lifestyle choice or all of three of them
Sorry for the long response, but if you could answer this it will be very helpful, thanks :smile:
Do you guys think it would be easier to talk about all three lifestyle choices or only choose one of them?
Original post by GCSE 9
Do you think i should include headings, i was thinking of:
why impacts these lifestyle choices have on people (long term and short term)
why people choose these lifestyle choices
non complaint patients
then talk about the nhs role
conclusion

Also, would you reccommend only talking about one of the lifestyle choice or all of three of them
Sorry for the long response, but if you could answer this it will be very helpful, thanks :smile:

Oh yeahh, definitely include headings- it makes your EPQ more structured and clear. Those headings sound great, but your word count may go over with writing about all 3 lifestyle choices and everything else. Maybe only mention 2 of the lifestyle choices? Unless you think you can keep it under 5000 words with all 3, it's totally up to you and how much depth you go into each :smile:
Original post by Mollsbarks
Oh yeahh, definitely include headings- it makes your EPQ more structured and clear. Those headings sound great, but your word count may go over with writing about all 3 lifestyle choices and everything else. Maybe only mention 2 of the lifestyle choices? Unless you think you can keep it under 5000 words with all 3, it's totally up to you and how much depth you go into each :smile:

Thanks again and I've decided to only focus on obesity, but do you think that it woun't seem original and seem cliche because i know it's a popular topic that alot of people choose. Do you think if I structure it well I can still get an A/A*
Original post by GCSE 9
Thanks again and I've decided to only focus on obesity, but do you think that it woun't seem original and seem cliche because i know it's a popular topic that alot of people choose. Do you think if I structure it well I can still get an A/A*

Hell yeahh you can still get an A/A*- you got this :cool::cool::cool::cool::u:

Quick Reply

Latest