The Student Room Group

UCAS payment

Hi :smile: UCAS applications are due tomorrow and i have filled up everything, i am just waiting for my referee to submit the reference. So i am a bit worried as to how i will pay because the banks are closed on weekends and tomorrow is already sunday -
So when my referee has complited the reference and i will have entered all the info for payment, will i even be able to send the application or do they wait untill they get the money transaction (because in that case they would get the money on monday which is to late)?

So i guess what i am aksing is : is it possible to submit your application on UCAS if you only fill up the bank account info, but the money hasn't been transferred to their account yet???

thank you so much :biggrin:
Kaja
You need to have money on your card in order to pay :smile:, if you don't you cant pay.
Reply 2
Original post by kaja.klemenc
Hi :smile: UCAS applications are due tomorrow and i have filled up everything, i am just waiting for my referee to submit the reference. So i am a bit worried as to how i will pay because the banks are closed on weekends and tomorrow is already sunday -
So when my referee has complited the reference and i will have entered all the info for payment, will i even be able to send the application or do they wait untill they get the money transaction (because in that case they would get the money on monday which is to late)?

So i guess what i am aksing is : is it possible to submit your application on UCAS if you only fill up the bank account info, but the money hasn't been transferred to their account yet???

thank you so much :biggrin:
Kaja

Are you applying for medicine or Oxbridge?

Application fees are paid online by credit or debit card, so it doesn't matter if banks are "closed".
Original post by Doonesbury
Are you applying for medicine or Oxbridge?

Application fees are paid online by credit or debit card, so it doesn't matter if banks are "closed".

I am applying for medicine. Thank you very much for your help :biggrin:.
Kaja
Original post by SuperHuman98
You need to have money on your card in order to pay :smile:, if you don't you cant pay.

Yes, ofcourse. i was just worried that it won't work tomorrow or something :P. Evereybody here is so nice, thank you all so much for the help :biggrin:
kaja

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending