The Student Room Group

Quick question

I am predicted ABB.

I have structured my personal statement towards biomedical science, however could I apply to Leicester for Medical Physiology still which is BBB and get an offer?
Reply 1
I think you will get an offer, you exceed the requirements and there is some overlap between the two courses.

I applied for Biochemistry at four unis and applied medical sciences and UCL and it worked fine.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Ahad27
I think you will get an offer, you exceed the requirements and you there is some overlap between the two courses.

I applied for Biochemistry at four unis and applied medical sciences and UCL and it worked fine.

Also, in my personal statement, I have referenced like sentences such as 'I am passionate about doing biomedical science' or even referring to 'biomedical scientist'. Is this okay when applying to medical physiology?
Reply 3
Original post by PleaseHelppppp
Also, in my personal statement, I have referenced like sentences such as 'I am passionate about doing biomedical science' or even referring to 'biomedical scientist'. Is this okay when applying to medical physiology?

Yeah, it doesn't matter! Everything will work out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending