The Student Room Group

what shall i do?

i find it hard to make friends but this year in college - as in this college year (so September) i thought finally i found some friends and we created a discord server and a group chat and we were all every day hanging out at lunch

Anyways fast forward to yesterday they were planning a weekend activity without me and i asked why (in class as we was allowed to talk about whatever while we work) and today i realized one member blocked me on fb, kicked me out the group chat and blocked me on discord

I mean they ditched me a few times at break and lunch and even tried to run away from me a few weeks ago at lunch and a member bought doughnuts and didnt give me one but gave everyone else one and there is 4 of us back then - now tho there is more... He gave me the rubbish tho

:frown:

It's not fair on me - I have never had one very close friend who i can trust and rely on

It makes me feel like I am a bad person
Reply 1
I can't give much advice, sorry, but do you know why they are doing this? Did you do anything to them?
Reply 2
Original post by Heirio
I can't give much advice, sorry, but do you know why they are doing this? Did you do anything to them?

only confront them when they kept ditching me
find new friends. why would u let them give u rubbish too, tell them to **** off
Reply 4
Original post by y6hhhfdse43
find new friends. why would u let them give u rubbish too, tell them to **** off

i find it hard too as i consider myself a nerd - i study it and i was the onlyone who knew what API stood for
Reply 5
So you don't know why they started to ditch you?
Did you change your behavior at all around that time? Just trying to find the "why" to all this.

But as the guy above said, I'd find new friends. It's likely that these guys will let you back in, and even if they do you probably shouldn't be with them. They sound like dicks.
Original post by Anonymous
i find it hard to make friends but this year in college - as in this college year (so September) i thought finally i found some friends and we created a discord server and a group chat and we were all every day hanging out at lunch

Anyways fast forward to yesterday they were planning a weekend activity without me and i asked why (in class as we was allowed to talk about whatever while we work) and today i realized one member blocked me on fb, kicked me out the group chat and blocked me on discord

I mean they ditched me a few times at break and lunch and even tried to run away from me a few weeks ago at lunch and a member bought doughnuts and didnt give me one but gave everyone else one and there is 4 of us back then - now tho there is more... He gave me the rubbish tho

:frown:

It's not fair on me - I have never had one very close friend who i can trust and rely on

It makes me feel like I am a bad person

**** that- id rather chill on my own. not worth getting humiliated by ur own friends. just talk with the guys in your class maybe hang out with them some time-if not just sit in the library and procrastinate etc;not worth ur time hanging with those guys
you sound like a nice guy its not u :colondollar:
i find it hard too as i consider myself a nerd - i study it and i was the onlyone who knew what API stood for

am i missing something, what do u mean lol whats api

and if ur a nerd it should work in ur advantage to give short, passive aggressive answers to disassociate urself from them (assuming ur quiet). like heiro said, even if there is a way to remedy the situation, u shouldnt take it
Reply 8
Original post by Heirio
So you don't know why they started to ditch you?
Did you change your behavior at all around that time? Just trying to find the "why" to all this.

But as the guy above said, I'd find new friends. It's likely that these guys will let you back in, and even if they do you probably shouldn't be with them. They sound like dicks.

nope
Reply 9
Original post by angrypoliceman
**** that- id rather chill on my own. not worth getting humiliated by ur own friends. just talk with the guys in your class maybe hang out with them some time-if not just sit in the library and procrastinate etc;not worth ur time hanging with those guys
you sound like a nice guy its not u :colondollar:

Original post by y6hhhfdse43
am i missing something, what do u mean lol whats api

and if ur a nerd it should work in ur advantage to give short, passive aggressive answers to disassociate urself from them (assuming ur quiet). like heiro said, even if there is a way to remedy the situation, u shouldnt take it

API is Application Programming Interface

don't even talk to them dude
Original post by angrypoliceman
don't even talk to them dude

ok i won't - tbh i think they are just being stupid
u deserve better. know ur worth. i had mates like this, ditched them, felt so much lighter and better. stop talking to them
Original post by hahagr8stuff
u deserve better. know ur worth. i had mates like this, ditched them, felt so much lighter and better. stop talking to them

i mean being alone surely is better than having fake friends
I think you need to change something about yourself. Maybe you have bad hygiene? Poor manners?
^^ ignore this troll. some people are just nasty and will turn on you for no reason. theres no excuse, leave them
Original post by hahagr8stuff
^^ ignore this troll. some people are just nasty and will turn on you for no reason. theres no excuse, leave them

firstly whos a troll

secondly i find it hard to make friends so if i leave them i will have no one to have lunch with

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending