The Student Room Group

My Flatmate had sex with someone in my bed while I was away for the weekend!

I actually think I'm in shock with the situation and need an outside opinion on how to react as I'll have to live with her for the rest of the year!

Scroll to see replies

Oh HELL. 👏 NO. 👏.

Lay down the damn law for that nasty heiffer and then make her do the laundry!
Original post by Qwerty_22
I actually think I'm in shock with the situation and need an outside opinion on how to react as I'll have to live with her for the rest of the year!

Confrontation is the most valid option!
F*** her dad on her bed, then you're even
Reply 4
I forgot to lock my door, but we all get on so I trusted them. And I know cause she's just messaged me to apologise
Reply 5
Did she really think you'd be ok with that. First of all, make sure you get her to wash your sheets and pay for it too. Second of all, tell her that what she did is f****** disrespectful.
Original post by grl9096
Did she really think you'd be ok with that. First of all, make sure you get her to wash your sheets and pay for it too. Second of all, tell her that what she did is f****** disrespectful.

Truth
Reply 7
Original post by grl9096

I go back tomorrow, she's already washed my sheets but I actually don't know what to say to her.. I don't even want to look at her
Reply 8
Ask her if she fancies round two in her own bed with moi
I go back tomorrow, she's already washed my sheets but I actually don't know what to say to her.. I don't even want to look at her

You are in your own right not to speak to her if you don't want to.

Oh my God, that's out of order 😱 You need to have a chat with her but do it calmly. I would ordinarily say for now (after you've changed the sheets) sleep on it, but I can't even say that can I!
It's best not to do the chat when you're worked up. Have a plan in place if it doesn't work–is there anyone with authority you can turn to if she doesn't become reasonable after your chat? Figure that out ahead of time and then go in there. You should stand up for yourself or she might do it again, or do worse stuff to you. Set the boundaries. Good luck x

Alright mother superior, settle down. She shouldn't have invaded your personal space but she took it upon herself to wash your sheets and contact you to apologise. Move on with your life.
I forgot to lock my door, but we all get on so I trusted them. And I know cause she's just messaged me to apologise

Erm excuse me? Why did you blank my advice?

Oh right, because this thread is completely pointless since she already did the laundry and apologised.
Reply 13

it is disrespectful and intrusive

have a go at her a bit, but don't go overboard

tbh, she didn't have to tell you, so that's not why not to go overboard
Reply 14
Original post by FairySparkleGirl
Oh my God, that's out of order 😱 You need to have a chat with her but do it calmly. I would ordinarily say for now (after you've changed the sheets) sleep on it, but I can't even say that can I!
It's best not to do the chat when you're worked up. Have a plan in place if it doesn't work–is there anyone with authority you can turn to if she doesn't become reasonable after your chat? Figure that out ahead of time and then go in there. You should stand up for yourself or she might do it again, or do worse stuff to you. Set the boundaries. Good luck x

Hello Sparkle girl, wanna pound it out with me in her bed?
Original post by JuicyG
Hello Sparkle girl, wanna pound it out with me in her bed?

Only if you think you're juicy enough, Juicy 😉
Reply 16
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Alright mother superior, settle down. She shouldn't have invaded your personal space but she took it upon herself to wash your sheets and contact you to apologise. Move on with your life.

A Valid point definitely,

But she litrally had her own... empty bed... two doors down

And since I only found out about an hour ago I'm still pretty pissed
Reply 17
Original post by FairySparkleGirl
Only if you think you're juicy enough, Juicy 😉

Oh believe me, I'm juicy enough.
Original post by JuicyG
Oh believe me, I'm juicy enough.

Come on in.
Have sex with her bed on someone else.

Quick Reply