The Student Room Group

is this weird

basically, 10 months ago, my best friend and I decided to call it quits because it was obvious that we were falling for each other.

10 months later, im still in love with her & miss her as much as I did the night after... is this weird or normal? i feel like theres a limit and now im in the stalker territory :frown:

ive 'drunk texted' her loads and shes done the same but everytime we do it, the other person is always sober and so politely reminds the other to stop and remember why we did this :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why can't you just bum her
Original post by anonymous
basically, 10 months ago, my best friend and i decided to call it quits because it was obvious that we were falling for each other.

10 months later, im still in love with her & miss her as much as i did the night after... Is this weird or normal? I feel like theres a limit and now im in the stalker territory :frown:

ive 'drunk texted' her loads and shes done the same but everytime we do it, the other person is always sober and so politely reminds the other to stop and remember why we did this :frown:

just shag her :u
Reply 3
woah guys, sex is for making babies and therefore should be done after marriage
Original post by Anonymous

:doctor:
Reply 5
Original post by anonymous

sex is just sex. Go to afghanistan
Reply 6
sex = only natural way to have a kid
basically, 10 months ago, my best friend and I decided to call it quits because it was obvious that we were falling for each other.

10 months later, im still in love with her & miss her as much as I did the night after... is this weird or normal? i feel like theres a limit and now im in the stalker territory :frown:

Why did you decide to quit?
Reply 8
answer my question though
sex = only natural way to have a kid

Sex makes a relationship TRUTH
Reply 10
i did
Original post by FairySparkleGirl
Why did you decide to quit?

well for religious reasons... you could say we were semi-devout individuals and so it made us feel guilty when the L word was thrown around.

we did contemplate marriage but for cultural reasons (And the fact that we are only 19/20 years old) made it even harder to carry on.
well for religious reasons... you could say we were semi-devout individuals and so it made us feel guilty when the L word was thrown around.

we did contemplate marriage but for cultural reasons (And the fact that we are only 19/20 years old) made it even harder to carry on.

Religion Ruins everything and is a lie.
Original post by Geeta_Rasoya
Sex makes a relationship TRUTH

no.

what makes a relationship is two things: to listen and to respect
Original post by Geeta_Rasoya
Religion Ruins everything and is a lie.

the fact that i believe in something that i can't yet prove doesn't mean its a lie... its hope

Thank you for clarifying. I understand that you must be experiencing some religious pressure there, but it sounds to me like you guys have something beautiful that may be worth exploring. I think it would be a shame to let it go.
Original post by JuicyG
i did

no you didn't. is it weird for me to still be liking her? and what can i do to forget her?
no.

what makes a relationship is two things: to listen and to respect

Nah you are describing a friendship
Reply 18
get some fresh ass
Original post by FairySparkleGirl
Thank you for clarifying. I understand that you must be experiencing some religious pressure there, but it sounds to me like you guys have something beautiful that may be worth exploring. I think it would be a shame to let it go.

No problem. I honestly would prefer to skip the relationship part and go straight into marriage, being away from her for 10 months has made me realise how beautiful her soul was, something I feel is a one in a million kind of thing.

And the funny thing is that religiously we are allowed to get married but we can't get into a relationship. We did discuss marriage before, post-graduation ofc, but due to cultural reasons, we can't get married. Being two family orientated individuals, we always wanted our family to be able to freely mingle with the in-laws without it ever being awkward. i feel as both our parents are first-generation immigrants from totallly different regions, that mingling would be non-existent and we felt that was kind of selfish.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending