The Student Room Group

is this weird

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Geeta_Rasoya
Nah you are describing a friendship

isnt a relationship just a friendship? but just one where your 'friend' is more like family.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
No problem. I honestly would prefer to skip the relationship part and go straight into marriage, being away from her for 10 months has made me realise how beautiful her soul was, something I feel is a one in a million kind of thing.

And the funny thing is that religiously we are allowed to get married but we can't get into a relationship. We did discuss marriage before, post-graduation ofc, but due to cultural reasons, we can't get married. Being two family orientated individuals, we always wanted our family to be able to freely mingle with the in-laws without it ever being awkward. i feel as both our parents are first-generation immigrants from totallly different regions, that mingling would be non-existent and we felt that was kind of selfish.

don't you hate when someone eats the last pot noodle!?
isnt a relationship just a friendship? but just one where your 'friend' is more like family.

No thats just incest
No problem. I honestly would prefer to skip the relationship part and go straight into marriage, being away from her for 10 months has made me realise how beautiful her soul was, something I feel is a one in a million kind of thing.

And the funny thing is that religiously we are allowed to get married but we can't get into a relationship. We did discuss marriage before, post-graduation ofc, but due to cultural reasons, we can't get married. Being two family orientated individuals, we always wanted our family to be able to freely mingle with the in-laws without it ever being awkward. i feel as both our parents are first-generation immigrants from totallly different regions, that mingling would be non-existent and we felt that was kind of selfish.

Aww I read this and thought how beautiful. I honestly hope you can find a way around things culturally, because you guys sound like you're in love.
Original post by JuicyG
don't you hate when someone eats the last pot noodle!?

haha, you're right there are many downsides to having a big family but i feel that the good outweigh the bad
Original post by FairySparkleGirl
Aww I read this and thought how beautiful. I honestly hope you can find a way around things culturally, because you guys sound like you're in love.

i'm supposed to be trying to get over her!
Reply 26
haha, you're right there are many downsides to having a big family but i feel that the good outweigh the bad

It wasn't a deep comment. I literally meant, I love pot noodles. Put your todger in a pot noodle, after you've left it for 10 minutes. Just as warm as a lovely moggy
No thats just incest

nope, a relationship is finding someone who is family but biologically isn't

i bet for you a relationship is finding someone to have sex with and carry on... you'll soon find out that isn't the case :smile:
Original post by JuicyG
It wasn't a deep comment. I literally meant, I love pot noodles. Put your todger in a pot noodle, after you've left it for 10 minutes. Just as warm as a lovely moggy

ah cool
i'm supposed to be trying to get over her!

Sorry! 😂Forgive me, my romantic heart doesn't want you to lol. But if that's what you feel you need to do, and it sounds very intensely emotional, I would say the best way is no contact hon. It would be hard for you both otherwise.

i bet for you a relationship is finding someone to have sex with and carry on... you'll soon find out that isn't the case :smile:

No sorry but a relationships needs sex not just "Want to go watch the new IT with me". IT THRIVES OFF MOGGY POUNDING ACTION.
Reply 31

I think you'll find someone who is like family but biologically isn't is called adopted/kidnapped and held hostage by your paedophile father and as long as there is grass on the pitch, play ball hombre
Original post by FairySparkleGirl
Sorry! 😂Forgive me, my romantic heart doesn't want you to lol. But if that's what you feel you need to do, and it sounds very intensely emotional, I would say the best way is no contact hon. It would be hard for you both otherwise.

yeah ik, but that is easier said than done. the smallest of triggers tend to set me off into this cycle where i think of her non-stop and end up 'drunk texting' her. then i wake up when she sends me a polite yet embarrassing (on my side) rejection :frown: something triggered me earlier today and i thought it would be better for me to speak to strangers as opposed to embarrass myself again!

i used to be those guys who'd cringe when I'd see someone heartbroken, but now I understand haha... and i also know why adele made so much money on 2!!
No sorry but a relationships needs sex not just "Want to go watch the new IT with me". IT THRIVES OFF MOGGY POUNDING ACTION.

but then the sex will become less valuable over time... surely repetition is boring

whereas having original jokes, that is as unique as anything
Original post by JuicyG
I think you'll find someone who is like family but biologically isn't is called adopted/kidnapped and held hostage by your paedophile father and as long as there is grass on the pitch, play ball hombre

noo, i'd love to marry my best friend... hence my problemo
yeah ik, but that is easier said than done. the smallest of triggers tend to set me off into this cycle where i think of her non-stop and end up 'drunk texting' her. then i wake up when she sends me a polite yet embarrassing (on my side) rejection :frown: something triggered me earlier today and i thought it would be better for me to speak to strangers as opposed to embarrass myself again!

i used to be those guys who'd cringe when I'd see someone heartbroken, but now I understand haha... and i also know why adele made so much money on 2!!

Aww bless you, if you can't find a way round it, time will heal. Are there any religious leaders you can get your strength from when it gets hard?
Reply 36
noo, i'd love to marry my best friend... hence my problemo

i don speak americano foolio
but then the sex will become less valuable over time... surely repetition is boring

whereas having original jokes, that is as unique as anything

No because if the love and chemistry is there the sex is great and you can always do new things in the bedroom, but with "original jokes" see how long that lasts.
No because if the love and chemistry is there the sex is great and you can always do new things in the bedroom, but with "original jokes" see how long that lasts.

there is so much you can do with sex... but my jokes on the other hand, have been funny since the 90s love
Reply 39
there is so much you can do with sex... but my jokes on the other hand, have been funny since the 90s love

what about anal? how do you feel about that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending