The Student Room Group

is this weird

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FairySparkleGirl
Aww bless you, if you can't find a way round it, time will heal. Are there any religious leaders you can get your strength from when it gets hard?

nah that would be a super awkward conversation, i've just kept my feelings internally, haven't told a soul (in real life). other than friends but that was all hypothetical.
Original post by Anonymous
there is so much you can do with sex... but my jokes on the other hand, have been funny since the 90s love

Look where them jokes have got you. On TSR chatting about a girl you like but want to forget.
Original post by Geeta_Rasoya
Look where them jokes have got you. On TSR chatting about a girl you like but want to forget.

she liked me first :wink:

only on TSR, to stop me embarrassing myself.

and sex should be saved for marriage, its something too sentimental to be wasting on unsustainable relationships. and also too sentimental to be doing on the regular!
Original post by JuicyG
what about anal? how do you feel about that

i've heard of that but dont (Want) and know what it is. i think you and the other user should have a one-night stand tbh, you guys loveeee sex
she liked me first :wink:

only on TSR, to stop me embarrassing myself.

and sex should be saved for marriage, its something too sentimental to be wasting on unsustainable relationships. and also too sentimental to be doing on the regular!

Sex and making Love two completely separate things m8
Sex and making Love two completely separate things m8

whatt?? isn't making love a synonym for sex?
nah that would be a super awkward conversation, i've just kept my feelings internally, haven't told a soul (in real life). other than friends but that was all hypothetical.

Would it be an option to see a counsellor? The goal is to keep your strength up until you get over it all, isn't it.
Reply 47

making love means you read her a poem and buy her a kfc afterwards, like a REAL MAN

Sex is something that people do willy nilly without feelings or with feelings there too but making love is doing it with someone you care for and want in your life
Original post by FairySparkleGirl
Would it be an option to see a counsellor? The goal is to keep your strength up until you get over it all, isn't it.

yes i agree, i dont think i need a counsellor, i think it would be best to like you said not contact her... even though i was technically not supposed to ive talked to her loads these past 10 months... and get myself super busy

AKA get some sleep!

i do much appreciate your advice and if you do need any relationship advice (from a guy's perspective) be sure to give me a shout!
Original post by JuicyG
making love means you read her a poem and buy her a kfc afterwards, like a REAL MAN

LOOOOL im a guy who does all of that but skips the sex... and KFC, really?
Reply 51
LOOOOL im a guy who does all of that but skips the sex... and KFC, really?

the sex is the best bit you absolute packet of skips and yes, KFC IS EVERYTHING
Original post by JuicyG
the sex is the best bit you absolute packet of skips and yes, KFC IS EVERYTHING

Truth
Sex is something that people do willy nilly without feelings or with feelings there too but making love is doing it with someone you care for and want in your life

then wouldn't it be wiser to 'make love' when married.... how special would it be on your first night if it was you was your ACTUAL FIRST TIME???

actually a question springs to mind, assuming you're a girl, would you be offended if, we were both virgins, and on our first night i had fallen asleep/just not wanted to do it and waited for a bit... i say this because ik some girls get nervous and so waiting would mean that we were to do it at a natural point in time as opposed to forcing it the night after our wedding?
yes i agree, i dont think i need a counsellor, i think it would be best to like you said not contact her... even though i was technically not supposed to ive talked to her loads these past 10 months... and get myself super busy

AKA get some sleep!

i do much appreciate your advice and if you do need any relationship advice (from a guy's perspective) be sure to give me a shout!

Aww you're welcome, and yes I agree no contact under the circumstances might be your best way forward. And thank you! Have a lovely night, and best wishes to you.
then wouldn't it be wiser to 'make love' when married.... how special would it be on your first night if it was you was your ACTUAL FIRST TIME???

actually a question springs to mind, assuming you're a girl, would you be offended if, we were both virgins, and on our first night i had fallen asleep/just not wanted to do it and waited for a bit... i say this because ik some girls get nervous and so waiting would mean that we were to do it at a natural point in time as opposed to forcing it the night after our wedding?

It would be the worst sex ever in the world but both being virgins that wouldn't apply.
With the other question it's not getting nervous its when is the best time to do "the business" if the feelings are there and the love and the sexual tension then it comes naturally then you just go with the flow.
Reply 56

i LOVE egg rolls xo
I am back guys!!!

i think i am finally over herrrr!!!!!!

i dont get that weird feeling in my gut when i think of her anymore hehe, thanks guys :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending