The Student Room Group

Help with personal statement - applying to equine sport science and rehabilitation

I am kind of struggling with my personal statement - i dont really know how to end it or if what i have written so far is ok. i would be grateful if anyone could read it and comment opinions or thoughts on improvements? im currently doing my second year at A Level and need to submit my final personal statement asap really.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Probinson27

Do not post your PS online!!!

UCAS does checks for plagiarism, and posting it online makes your PS a target as you could find it with a google search now. Not to mention that people could copy it. Delete is asap from here!
Reply 2
Putting aside the fact that you can no longer use this, it was cliche as hell anyway.
Original post by Glassapple
Well done, this has now been indexed and cached by Google whether you delete it or not. This will alert the UCAS plagiarism software if you use this personal statement and your application will be cancelled. UCAS specifically states not to post your personal statement anywhere online. Your only option is now to rewrite the entire thing.

quoting his personal statement doesn't help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending