The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

GCSE Entry Requirements for entry in 2019/2020

I have been looking at potential degrees i would like to pursue and they state a grade c or 4 is required in both maths and english lanaguge. Will this stay the same for entry in 2019/2020.
Thanks
Original post by TechnoWiz123
I have been looking at potential degrees i would like to pursue and they state a grade c or 4 is required in both maths and english lanaguge. Will this stay the same for entry in 2019/2020.
Thanks

Hey @TechnoWiz123,

I believe that gaining a C/4 in GCSE Maths and English will continue to remain a requirement for admission on to our programmes, as it has been this way since I applied in 2012 (and possibly before then too!). This is to ensure that students can handle the academic rigours of our courses :smile:

All the best,
Ashley
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by University of Surrey
Hey @TechnoWiz123,

I believe that gaining a C/4 in GCSE Maths and English will continue to remain a requirement for admission on to our programmes, as it has been this way since I applied in 2012 (and possibly before then too!). This is to ensure that students can handle the academic rigours of our courses :smile:

All the best,
Ashley

Okay its just because of the new numerical grades a 4 is a low C wheres a 5 is a low b but high c As i was worried if this would change from a 4 to a 5
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TechnoWiz123
Okay its just because of the new numerical grades a 4 is a low C wheres a 5 is a low b but high c so i was ensure if this would change from a 4 to a 5

Hi @TechnoWiz123,

I would suggest that you contact our Admissions team ([email protected]) to double check this for the 2019/2020 academic year, but all the info on the course pages is correct at the moment :smile:

All the best,
Ashley
Original post by University of Surrey
Hi @TechnoWiz123,

I would suggest that you contact our Admissions team ([email protected]) to double check this for the 2019/2020 academic year, but all the info on the course pages is correct at the moment :smile:

All the best,
Ashley

Will do, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending