The Student Room Group

Who was your favourite Egyptian pharaoh and why

Amenhotep III. for writing a commemorative scarab for his wife Tiyi, where he mostly talked about himself and not her.

Scroll to see replies

My dude Djoser that boi got buried under a triangle
cleopatra for being such a smart thot
Cleopatra
King Kong
nefre titty
Original post by bulgylau
nefre titty

You can never have enefre titty :colondollar:
tyrone

Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel
You can never have enefre titty :colondollar:

x

These ones have alotta titty

@Salt Queen yas kween

thats rather inappropriate
Reply 12
Nefertari > Nefertiti.
@Salt Queen

Call me Moses cuz I got the magic stick
thats rather inappropriate

Alotta titty is very appropriate for me
Alotta titty is very appropriate for me

mashallah
mashallah

astaghfirullah :colondollar:
Ikhnaton/Akhenaton. He was a moderniser and sounds like a cool dude. According to some (although this may not be true) he also invented Monotheism, or someone in his era did and he took it up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten

Also his queen was Nefertiti and they were kind of like a fully blinged power couple, designer chic and mega power brokers.
Tutankhamun
Reply 19
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Ikhnaton/Akhenaton. He was a moderniser and sounds like a cool dude. According to some (although this may not be true) he also invented Monotheism, or someone in his era did and he took it up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten

Also his queen was Nefertiti and they were kind of like a fully blinged power couple, designer chic and mega power brokers.

Well since there aren't any signs of monotheism existing before him, I'd say it could be true. He was the first one to change a state religion from polytheism to monotheism as he moved from Veset to Ammarna.

I think he is one of the reasons why Egypt started collapsing though. All the milions of people living in Egypt believed in numerous gods, then it suddenly changed to just one and then, after few years, changed back to polytheism. That must've made a lot of people confused and they certainly started questioning the pharaohs, and, hence, started to form many smaller groups/states.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending