The Student Room Group

Asian boys answer me pls..

By Asian I mainly mean Pakistani, Afghan, Kurdish, Iraqi and Bengali boys... Why do you guys prefer to have a relationship with a white girl rather than someone of your own race? I know this doesn't apply for everyone btw just asking :smile:
To avoid you
You've only just joined today
and the threads you're making...
Original post by algerienne17xox
By Asian I mainly mean Pakistani, Afghan, Kurdish, Iraqi and Bengali boys... Why do you guys prefer to have a relationship with a white girl rather than someone of your own race? I know this doesn't apply for everyone btw just asking :smile:

lol, As a Paki i guess i can answer this.

It's because of where i grew up in there's more white girls than brown girls, plus music videos mainly include white girls - so i guess my preferences became what they were due to these external factors. I also read quite a lot of chinese novels - and as you may know the chinese are quite racist - if you're not white skinned than your not good enough... so i guess that short of skewered my view of girls to an extent.
More convenient? Last time I've seen a girl of my own race was like couple of months ago. If I am surrounded by a vast majority of white girls, it's MORE likely that I will be attracted to a white female than a female from my race.
Nah I wouldn't mind going out with a fellow Bengali :3

But I ponder this too sometimes, but in my area, most of the boys only go out with white girls because there much easier to hook up with (because trust me, if an asain girl rejects you and threatens to tell her Pakistani Hench brother/dad its all over fam), and there's less risk say if her parents found out. We all know the what the situation would be if an asain dad found out, good lord it gives me chills.

I also think its to mimic grime artists/that road-man life. I only see asain boys going out with white girls in my age really before their adults, and a lot of the time, its just for a possession to show off. But honestly, I don't really know myself, I feel like a mixture of less risks, and its easier to "**** and run" if you get me ;/
Afghan guys usually marry Afghan girls.
Afghans girls are mostly light skinned anyway.
As long as they are Muslims, who cares about race.
Original post by mc_miah
Nah I wouldn't mind going out with a fellow Bengali :3

But I ponder this too sometimes, but in my area, most of the boys only go out with white girls because there much easier to hook up with (because trust me, if an asain girl rejects you and threatens to tell her Pakistani Hench brother/dad its all over fam), and there's less risk say if her parents found out. We all know the what the situation would be if an asain dad found out, good lord it gives me chills.

I also think its to mimic grime artists/that road-man life. I only see asain boys going out with white girls in my age really before their adults, and a lot of the time, its just for a possession to show off. But honestly, I don't really know myself, I feel like a mixture of less risks, and its easier to "**** and run" if you get me ;/[/QUO

Hola my Bengali sister from the other side:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending