The Student Room Group

19 and a virgin

Ok so I have a feeling that this thread has been done many times but I just need to ask. I'm a girl who's 19 and a virgin. I'm not religious or anything like that it's just that I'm scared that no one will like me because of it or they'll be automatically turned off by it. I just wanted some perspective on the matter from both guys and girls.
11 more years and you can become a Witch (the female counterpart of a 30 year old male virgin).

Seriously though, if any guy thinks less of you just coz you're virgin, it's most likely they are there for just a quick lay.
Reply 2
Original post by Spice98
Ok so I have a feeling that this thread has been done many times but I just need to ask. I'm a girl who's 19 and a virgin. I'm not religious or anything like that it's just that I'm scared that no one will like me because of it or they'll be automatically turned off by it. I just wanted some perspective on the matter from both guys and girls.

Being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of. Some guys like that because they know that if you did want to have sex with them that they will know you trust them completely if you understand?

Also if you guys could follow me on instagram I'd appreciate it :wink: @xAikx
Original post by xAikx
Being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of. Some guys like that because they know that if you did want to have sex with them that they will know you trust them completely if you understand?

Also if you guys could follow me on instagram I'd appreciate it :wink: @xAikx

shameless
As a guy I wouldn't care at all. In fact I'd probably quite like it lol. Being a virgin at 19 isn't anything to be ashamed of. A lot of sex before that age is meaningless anyway (I know there are exceptions).

Wait out, someone worth it will come and it'll be amazing! ☺️
Who cares? Get laid when you feel like it.

There's a slight stigma if you're sort of 27+ but even then, who cares. Just don't tell people you're a virgin and nobody will know. Lose it when you're ready with someone you want to at your own pace.
You're young girl, you still got time :h:
It really doesn't matter in this day and age. A lot of my friends are 27 and are still single or never hadn't boyfriends. What matters is that you are ready to lose your virginity. Be honest with your partner, if they love you they will respect you and be patient.
I'm turning 21 (male) with the next month and I'm still a virgin... Ngl I feel a bit dead inside.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending