The Student Room Group

Holiday with friends

Basically me and my friends are in our final year at school and are looking into going on holiday together during the summer (without parents) before we go off to uni and we looking for recommendations for places to go?
Extra information- most of us will be 18 by thay point, we want to go somewhere that will be a cultural experience during the day and has great night life later on and we would need it to be fairly cheap
Thanks I'm advance :smile:
Original post by CaitlinM1
Basically me and my friends are in our final year at school and are looking into going on holiday together during the summer (without parents) before we go off to uni and we looking for recommendations for places to go?
Extra information- most of us will be 18 by thay point, we want to go somewhere that will be a cultural experience during the day and has great night life later on and we would need it to be fairly cheap
Thanks I'm advance :smile:

Try these:
Amsterdam
Croatia
Stockholm (Sweden)
Barcelona (Spain)
Prague (Czech Republic)

I feel the cheapest places will be in Europe.

This can be a starting point :smile:
Original post by Shaunie3
Try these:
Amsterdam
Croatia
Stockholm (Sweden)
Barcelona (Spain)
Prague (Czech Republic)

Stockholm is about the most expensive city in the whole of Europe. It is drop dead gorgeous though! :smile:

My picks would be Lisbon, Budapest, Istanbul, Porto and Cologne. Beautiful by day, bouncing at night.
Original post by IanDangerously
Stockholm is about the most expensive city in the whole of Europe. It is drop dead gorgeous though! :smile:

My picks would be Lisbon, Budapest, Istanbul, Porto and Cologne. Beautiful by day, bouncing at night.

That's true! I didn't want mention Switzerland as some places are expensive too.

Budapest looks lovely :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Shaunie3
Try these:
Amsterdam
Croatia
Stockholm (Sweden)
Barcelona (Spain)
Prague (Czech Republic)

Thank you, I will check these out!
Reply 5
Original post by IanDangerously

I like the idea of going to more unusual places so thank you :smile:
Reply 6
Turkey
Thailand

Quick Reply

Latest