The Student Room Group

Hot boy on college bus...

So, I just started a new college and as the title indicates, there's a cutie around! He's got big, penetrating dark brown eyes and I THINK he likes me back!! :smile: (Not sure though) He does look at me, too and when I once smiled at him, he gave me a somewhat half smile back! He's so hot, but he's just such a super serious, bad-boy type and when I do try to smile, he looks away in embarrassment... Tbh, he looks like the guy who played Mike Teavee in Tim Burton's movie... He's also really shy, which I find adorable in a boy, cause I am too! He only hangs out with one other boy, so if I sit near (or next to) him and try to start a chat, it'll probably end up being awkward and cringey with his friend around... And for all I know, he may be a **** and completely uninterested in me :frown: Anyways, has anyone got any tips for flirting with him/letting him know that I like him back??? (This is preferably without talking to him, but if not, then feel free to give suggestions about what I could say to him!)
Put a note in his pocket when hes not looking
Wink wink :wink:
Original post by SusquatchFilth
Put a note in his pocket when hes not looking

Ha ha, that's classic! What should I write, though?
Original post by JadeCrystal1
Ha ha, that's classic! What should I write, though?

your snapchat username duh
Original post by TeenRose29
Wink wink :wink:

I can't wink that well... Lol...
Continue smiling and dropping hints, that's what I am doing.
Reply 7
He's got big, penetrating dark brown eyes

that's not the only big, penetrating dark thing you like that he has :holmes:
Reply 8
no but seriously strike up a convo with him. Guys aren't mind-readers ffs. Girls expect us to read these cryptic "signs" or "signals". Impossible to know 100% without talking
I can't wink that well... Lol...

Body language hints girlll, move closer to him etc :biggrin:
"I'll give you a quid for a quicky"
Slide into his dm's :wink:
Original post by eden3
that's not the only big, penetrating dark thing you like that he has :holmes:

Got some BBC action going :holmes:
Reply 13
Flirt with his friend in order to make him jealous
Reply 14
Original post by Kevin Hodge