The Student Room Group

Boy troubles

I've been talking to this one boy for a couple of weeks now and we have met up 4 times, but I don't feel like there is a spark between us but it may be because we haven't seen each other enough even though he is really nice. But my primary school crush has been popping up to me and talking and I don't know what to do, do I keep meeting up with this boy or carry on talking to my "crush" which will be like I'm talking to 2 boys at once and I feel bad. Please Help any advice is helpful!!
Original post by supergirl12345
I've been talking to this one boy for a couple of weeks now and we have met up 4 times, but I don't feel like there is a spark between us but it may be because we haven't seen each other enough even though he is really nice. But my primary school crush has been popping up to me and talking and I don't know what to do, do I keep meeting up with this boy or carry on talking to my "crush" which will be like I'm talking to 2 boys at once and I feel bad. Please Help any advice is helpful!!

Ur overthinking it. Talk to whoever you like and if one gets annoyed then at least you will know who likes you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending