The Student Room Group

how to meet muslim boys

I am a muslim hijab wearing girl and want to know how to meet good muslim boys. Not to be boyfriend and girlfriends or anything but just to be friends.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
which may lead on to marriage later on in life
Reply 2
bump
Original post by Anonymous

raaaah lol

half the problem is here
From Friend to Marriage.....dam gyal, yo iz moving 2 fast.
Hi I meant a Muslim boy
I am a muslim hijab wearing girl and want to know how to meet good muslim boys. Not to be boyfriend and girlfriends or anything but just to be friends.

Hello I’m here to be friends

Hi I fit your criteria 😂
Original post by Talhawaseem02
Hi I fit your criteria 😂

What he's tryna say is that he'll FIT into your 'criteria' :wink: if ygm :tongue:
well his criteria more like :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
don't you have like hundreds of boy cousins? we all know you're going to end up getting proposals from all of them some day, might as well get in now and choose which one you want
don't you have like hundreds of boy cousins? we all know you're going to end up getting proposals from all of them some day, might as well get in now and choose which one you want

Whoops :biggrin:
Reply 12

mosque innit?
Reply 13
Grindr..

you're muslim so you believe in the qadr of Allah. keep your life popping, cook up your dreams and your knight in shining armour will come to you :smile:
Why limit yourself to Muslim guys? Be adventurous, seek out some harami salami 😎
Reply 16
Shaadi.com
how about going out and doing something ?
Online is a good place since it's discreet and you can get to know the person which removes the element of lust.
why do you wanna meet muslim guys lul. just wait for like uni or something or work

Quick Reply

Latest